Trump rally crowd chants 'Superman! Superman!' Donald claims 'I'm immune, I can jump into this audience and kiss every man and woman'

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/19/trump-rally-crowd-chants-superman-superman-donald-claims-im-immune-i-can-jump-into-this-audience-and-kiss-every-man-and-woman.html

4 Likes

Oh, that inevitable crash is gonna be so severe…

Delusional fuckhead, just can’t hustle himself into a timely grave fast enough.

23 Likes

For his next Klan rally can’t he just lie on a bed of poison daggers or crawl across a bed of radioactive fuel rods?

Pass the snakes to Donny!

10 Likes

I notice that they’ve translated the chant from it’s original German.

13 Likes

This is exactly the worst-case post-covid Trump scenario, that he weaponizes his relatively mild experience to reinforce his base’s denial and further ratchet up his cult leader status, emphasis on “cult.”

15 Likes

Superman was an illegal alien who fought White Supremacists.

superman-anti-racist

30 Likes

It’s very hard to ignore how insane this all is. Concern for the greater good should be universal - this is crossing into cartoonish supervilliany.

9 Likes

When Lex Luthor was elected President in the comics he divested himself from his private businesses to avoid any appearance of conflict of interest. Because even the cartoon supervillains in Superman’s world adhere to stricter codes of ethics than Donald Trump.

37 Likes

Guaranteed, they still have him on Dexamethasone. At some point, it will catch up with him.

16 Likes

Abso-fucking-lutely they do, and that will not prop up his elderly obese ass forever.

17 Likes

I mean, eventually it will kill him. Give him a heart attack or stroke.

12 Likes

You already know:

17 Likes

It’s the waiting that’s killing me.

And ~220k other people.

17 Likes

Tell me about it; talk about ‘holding on for dear life.

18 Likes

Yeah, this is what I was afraid of when he got infected, this is exactly the worst case scenario I feared. It was this weird situation where people were insisting it wasn’t allowable to wish him harm, but I wasn’t hoping he’d get really sick because I wish him ill (which I very much do, coincidentally), but because I knew other people would end up dying if he got through it without any real consequences for him.

11 Likes

Yes, it does seem like Trump is having a Nuremberg moment.

7 Likes

So vital that he not win or steal this election. If he does, he will go full Nazi, with his raging FANATICS carrying out his every pronouncement. He must be deposed immediately.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I’m looking at all this from the other side of the pond with total horror. You have a complete and utter madman for a president. Just when you think he can’t get any worse, he comes up with something even more crass and dire - and what’s worse, he seems to have some sort of hold over his equally dotty followers, who seem to relish his lunacy. Seem to have heard of this before and he should definitely be put away before it escalates into a Hitler-type situation.

3 Likes

Huh… i didn’t realise Trump rallys were so homoerotic. :thinking:

4 Likes