Mostly mask-less crowd for Trump in Sanford, Florida, COVID POTUS rants and claims negative virus test

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/12/mostly-mask-less-crowd-for-trump-in-sanford-florida-covid-potus-rants-and-claims-negative-virus-test.html

6 Likes

Are there any estimates of crowd size? All the stuff I saw just talked about how long some have been there, and a generic “thousands”

2 Likes

Virus carrier Trump throwing masks to idiot spectators. Will they wear them… because…

11 Likes

Trump supporters thought online dating was hard before they got a reputation for spreading disease.

10 Likes

Getting a “smallpox blankets“ vibe from that.

26 Likes

How long until we can start talking about “Covid brain?”

17 Likes

“They” said he’s immune. No doctor would say that, since we don’t know enough about the virus yet.

Can he be locked up until he stops hearing voices in his head?

14 Likes

Not a question for those with ‘Covid brain’.

5 Likes

These people would fight for one of his used tissues.

9 Likes

Very impressive including quotes from October 13, 2020.
It isn’t Oct 13 yet, even in Florida.

3 Likes

Well maybe that’s just how amazing Trump is, bending time and changing dates like that.

4 Likes

The thought of him throwing masks to supporters somehow reminds me of settlers “giving” plague infected blankets to Native Americans.

I don’t like this mental image.

9 Likes

Can we trick these fools into some kind of Scarlet Letter - a “T” tattoo on their forehead, someway to tag them for the rest of their lives?

7 Likes

I figure that’s coming – the right hand if not the forehead.

4 Likes

I can’t believe it, but he’s actually surpassed peak fucking stupid.

I just have no more words for all of this except literally fatally stupid.

Dumpster fires wish they could burn THIS.

Make it end already! for fucks sake!

13 Likes

Sage words indeed.

1 Like

He thinks they mean the ‘Hotel Piss Prize’, right?
Good gracious, his never ending jealousy of Obama! When my kid was two he ranted far less than this fool, and made far more sense.
And horrors, imagine, the very idea if he and Melania ever sitting down together to watch TV. Yecccch…

5 Likes

That’s been the last 4 years.

13 Likes

My gods, he keeps going on about his “Noble nominations” even now that it’s been revealed they were fakes. Reality just does not matter to him.

7 Likes

Faux doesn’t run as deep but it’s so much cheaper to produce.

2 Likes