Mostly mask-less crowd for Trump in Sanford, Florida, COVID POTUS rants and claims negative virus test

I loved “dumpster fire”. Perfectly captured the 2016 era. Then it was overused and it sort of disappeared. Now it just seems so… inadequate.

5 Likes

If it helps any, my drunken asshole of a father when he wasn’t useless and still a man I could respect took me as a teen to his work- he worked for the DEP putting away illegal dumpers.

He took me to a jobsite once where it was a lot of burning tires, the entire property. The smell defies description.

I propose the term “whole property hillbilly tire fire” as upgrade to dumpster fire!

Please shorten that if ya can, I swear- it was the most overwhelmingly bad smell I’ve ever experienced!

4 Likes

4, 3, Nobel Peace Prizes and he has none. We are getting closer and closer to THE BIG LIE ladies and gentleman. It’s not going to be pretty…

Oh wait; He’s already done THE BIG LIE with his portrayal of mail-in ballots.
“Mail ballots are a very dangerous thing for this country, because they’re cheaters” He’s been saying this over and over again without a shred of evidence and I think some people believe him now because he says it over and over again.

4 Likes

They are notably less secure. With the news from CA that the GOP has set up “official” ballot drop boxes.

4 Likes

His self-delusion has sucked in so many innocent people. My vote for Biden was delivered in person to the county Board of Elections and confirmed received by the Secretary of State.

4 Likes

image (In case the MAGA hat isn’t sufficient.)

2 Likes

I was thinking something more along the lines of the forehead applied swastikas in Inglorius Bastards.

1 Like

I think Trump has been nominated for Nobel Peace prizes a couple times, which is a pretty low bar since anyone can be nominated (even Hitler and Stalin were nominated once) and there are hundreds of nominees vying for only a few prizes. Of course Donnie phrased it in a really vague way, he didn’t say won or nominated, it didn’t sound like there was even a verb in his sentence, “I been I guess 3 or 4 Nobel Prizes now I guess.” (It does sound like he starts to say “received” and stops himself, which means he knows he’s being dishonest.)

1 Like

Europe is 5 to 7 hours ahead of Florida. So, if the news was posted after 7:00 PM Florida time, yeah, it was October 13.

1 Like

Said voter suppression REPUBLICAN drop boxes have been declared illegal and their removal ordered. We don’t tolerate REPUBLICAN - or any - bullshit in California.

6 Likes

Some folks thought I was being overly dramatic when I insisted upon walking my ballot directly into the courthouse, instead of using the drop box that was outside.

It was probably legit, but why even take the slightest chance?

14 Likes

I handed mine to my clerk. She’s just inside the front door to city hall, maybe five steps away from the drop box.

7 Likes

Maybe it was a tribute to columbus day.
He spent the entire plane ride coughing on them just for his loyal fans. He wanted to share his immunity. That’s the real reason he got on the plane through the cargo hold stairs! /s

5 Likes

I don’t blame you, not one bit.

6 Likes

California tracks every ballot: https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/ballot-status/wheres-my-ballot?fbclid=IwAR08ZKaytNKNtDZKDs0EZW5aO6Fr7ZhsO6JdP_1aGiqm1iE6pYd50HZKy7o

I was notified when my ballot, dropped in a USPS mailbox, was received.

4 Likes

I am aware, thanks.

4 Likes

Acosta gracefully acknowledged the chants, saying “And as this crowd is chanting that there are members of the press here who suck, I should also point out what also sucks — getting the coronavirus.”

12 Likes

Was posted for all to see.

2 Likes

Mad…Utterly, completely and absolutely barking mad. I rest my case.

2 Likes

My ballot arrived & was counted yesterday.

4 Likes