"He could stand on the front steps of the White House and commit murder and I'm with him," says Trump supporter

Originally published at: "He could stand on the front steps of the White House and commit murder and I'm with him," says Trump supporter | Boing Boing

4 Likes

joanna lumley rage GIF

20 Likes

Also, BB, why the fake image? There’s enough actual stupid already. Enough with the MidJourney I don’t see the point

14 Likes

I’m sure this fascist has a good idea of the kind of person he’d like to see his grifter hero murder.

23 Likes

Murdering people on the front steps is cool and all, but a real leader would feed their faces to some kind of large predatory cat.

29 Likes

Steve Jobs had his reality distortion field, Donald Jessica Trump has his morality distortion field.

3 Likes

Biden ad could be this guy and an overlay saying ‘this guy votes, are you?’

22 Likes

“Oh, but it’s because Democrats are so mean to rural voters and treat Republicans with contempt! They’re decent people and you just need to reach out to them instead of writing them off!”

Where’s that poster from yesterday on this thread? Come on, let’s hear you try to defend this salt-of-the-earth, misunderstood oaf. I’m waiting.

40 Likes

But it isnt’ a cult, right?

15 Likes

I rejected Trump when I first saw him. “What kind of idiot thinks that hairdo looks good?” He hasn’t done a thing to change my mind.

4 Likes

Clearly the reporter should have tried to reach common ground with him, tried to be more compasionite instead of just writing this person off as to far gone. Obviously, that’s the real problem. /s

24 Likes

Democrats propose limiting presidential murders to a special killing area set up beside the steps; GOP decries “woke” politicization of killings

27 Likes

For a second I thought: maybe he’s just effing with the reporter, “let’s have some fun with the librul media!” But no, he means it.

These “patriots” would rather see the USA destroyed than give up on their hatreds.

13 Likes

Trump posited that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it.
Trump then passive-aggressively corrupted the minds of his believers and allowed 500,000 Americans and many more worldwide to die of COVID while he occupied the White House.
Trump recently published the home address of Barack Obama, sending one of his followers on a “mission”.
His followers now want his active participation in blood sport, revenge, retribution, and ritual murder.
Oh yes, this is a cult.

19 Likes

y first thought was “cargo cult”, with Tromp’s followers eagerly awaiting riches falling from the sky. As the occasional human sacrifice is required to gain divine favor, so be it. Do not question the deities of abundance, hey?

4 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

6 Likes

I’ve said it all along about these types- the cruelty, is indeed, the whole point. “pwning the libs”, and all. They’d rather burn everything down to the ground as they are in total fear of anyone that doesn’t look like them, megawatt amplified by the Faux “News” channels.

The antidote is to keep destroying them at the polls as we have the numbers.

11 Likes

Interesting man. May his undoubtedly questionable life decisions destroy him and that right soon.

8 Likes

This has been obvious for years now.

Which means he is willing to do anything for his lord & saviour.
Anything.

No doubt he wants to help Lord Dampnut with that chore.

He is probably visualizing that Liberal Media lackey’s head on a pike, and relishing the thought of standing at Lord Dampnut’s side on blood-slickened steps.

9 Likes

I have thought about this scene from Bob Roberts (1992!) WAY too much in the last 8 years.

Specifically, this guy ^^^ and the people with him.

However, watch the clip from the beginning to see the great Giancarlo Esposito as Bugs Raplin.

10 Likes