"He could stand on the front steps of the White House and commit murder and I'm with him," says Trump supporter

People support Trump for a number of reasons. This guy is clearly in the “I support Trump because he gives me permission to be an asshole” camp. He’s also clearly saying he wouldn’t support Trump despite his having committed murder, but in part because of it. He wants Tangerine Shitgibbon to give him permission to murder, too.

Supreme Court ruling: “The Founding Fathers intended for us to have a murder-president.”

@Mel_J

13 Likes

For Donald Trump. Someone who was a running joke for decades as I grew up. It’s a shame the LHC caused our world to end and we have this out of control simulation running out the clock because that’s the only explanation for this I have left.

11 Likes

“Not for me,” says the man in a red cap and trademark mirrorshades, shaking his head. “I’m with him to the finish.”

Mozart in Mirrorshades is crying.

3 Likes

No. They are fascists, not “crazy”. They do not have a mental illness making them embrace Trump and fascism. It’s an ideology they agree with.

15 Likes

Future Trump argues that all his ‘Crimes’ were committed during Purge days, and therefore can’t be prosecuted.

6 Likes

I think the MAGAts and the QAnons and the GOP have moved beyond simple “cult” or “hate group” classifications and are now firmly into “terrorist organization” territory. A GOP congressman encouraging school shootings by trading flag lapel pin for his AR-15 lapel pin after each weekly mass murder? Attempting to kill the former president the day after their rapist leader doxxed him? And that’s just this week’s antics.

The Taliban hasn’t beheaded as many people as the right wing gun nuts have killed.

If I were the UN or the EU, I’d label them a terror organization and start handing out sanctions.

10 Likes

not a cult. more like a zombie apocalypse
CapitolRiot4

3 Likes

Part of the “appeal” of Trump was that he, like Jackson before him, epitomized the rôle of asshole-in-chief.

3 Likes

Nice of those tourists to help with the window replacement.

2 Likes

Why was the initial picture of a bloated toad instead of the actual worshipper of the cult god figure? That kind of deception feels greasy, slimy. Trump worshippers need to be shown just as they are, people who would appear normal except for the proof that falls out of their hateful mouth. The right depends on lies and deception to peddle their toxin. All we really need is to hear their truth regardless of how they look. Displaying a caricature of an easily manipulated cultist feels wrong. Show them for what they are, real people with no soul, no compassion for humanity.

4 Likes

I’m not sure which particular poster you’re thinking of (it does seem to come up rather often!) but a new thread was started just to shunt off those kind of distractions.

6 Likes

“very fine people on both sides”

Indeed
/S

5 Likes

I didn’t name names because I figured calling them out that personally might be against the rules, but the discussion I was referring to is included in that new thread.

4 Likes

Will any MAGA-heads volunteer to be shot by their beloved Fuehrer?

3 Likes

“In fact,” he added, smiling broadly now, “I’m kind of looking forward to watching him do that.”

3 Likes

The reporter missed the obvious opportunity to ask the guy why he supports murder, which is illegal.

3 Likes

Or which people the guy would be ok with trump shooting? Liberals? Yeah. His friends, parents, kids?

1 Like

I can’t find the toot now, but someone on Mastodon said “bigotry is an emotional attachment to ignorance.” I think that’s what the former guy liberated and I think that emotional attachment is what keeps them by his side.

4 Likes

I don’t understand how this could be newsworthy at all, I mean on 6/1 Trump directed his followers to destroy democracy in US and kill his opponents and they failed not for lack of trying.
So how could be “unbelievable” that a Trumpeter would not care if Trump commited murder?

4 Likes

I remember when I thought TFG’s stated desire for murder and rape made him unelectable. I didn’t realize how many of his supporters found that aspirational.

6 Likes