MAGA influencers launch preemptive deepfake defense as rumors of damaging Trump video surface

Originally published at: MAGA influencers launch preemptive deepfake defense as rumors of damaging Trump video surface - Boing Boing

3 Likes

How do they know it’s a deep fake? Are his hands normal sized?

(Also, if he groped a minor, holy forking shirtballs! I hope the kids will be okay!)

6 Likes

is this what that groping report refers to?

2 Likes

Well, we already know he loves Hitler, and the cult doesn’t care. We already know he got girls from Epstein, and the cult doesn’t care. We already know he hates the troops, and the cult doesn’t care. We already know he’s dreamed of fucking his daughter since she was a toddler, and the cult doesn’t care.

The problem is that there’s literally nothing Trump can do that’d dislodge the cult.

16 Likes

i am exhausted by MAGAts calling everything they don’t like fake.

14 Likes

It doesn’t seem to work chronologically for her to have been a minor then. So, yet another person/incident? :thinking:

3 Likes

True, that.
Even after he croaks, there will be True Believers that will insist that it ain’t so, and, just like Jeebus, he will return.

It’s not often one gets to witness the birth of a religion…

7 Likes
5 Likes

If that video exists, and gets leaked, and the identity of the source was also leaked, there’d be a target on their back.

4 Likes

Jesus, Elvis and Trump

I can’t imagine how Jesus feels about that. But MAGA Christianity doesn’t have much to do with Jesus and his teachings.

7 Likes

I can’t image Elvis is thrilled, either…

8 Likes

For the longest time I had difficulty understanding how Trump supporters considered him “manly,” given that he’s a flabby, weak, pampered East coast elite where absolutely nothing about him is in line with traditional notions of strength or masculinity. I eventually realized that his supporter’s definition of “manly” consists of entirely one thing - Trump does shit (e.g. crimes) and gets away with it. That’s it. His supporters admire him for that and transform his impunity into various virtues. Which is why the more revelations come out about Trump, the more his supporters love him.

7 Likes

Saw a video, maybe here maybe elsewhere, that mentioned trump’s use of English being at a third grade level. And his most devoted followers also read and speak at that level. So they love the fact that this politician is talking about stuff in a way they can understand. None of those complicated ideas or big words. So their using the same comments and tactics over and over really isn’t that surprising.

3 Likes

Sadly, I don’t think whatever it is will matter… I mean maybe. Maybe for the Independents and the nose holders it will be enough to stay home. I can hope its enough in at least in a couple of swing states.

We already now he’s a giant racist, sexist POS. Many of his voters are voting for him because he is.

3 Likes

Is it too much to hope for Dipshit’s pee tape to finally surface?
Or his behind the scenes Apprentice buffoonery?

peeing ralph wiggum GIF

1 Like

Would either one really make any difference at this point?

3 Likes

“video of Trump that could hurt his reputation.”

Ha ha ha ha ha. He came out and praised a dead guy’s genitals last week, he’s been convicted of felonies, he’s lost rape trials… What could possibly hurt the reputation of that guy?

5 Likes

He is a movie Anti-Hero come to life.
Damn. Maybe this proves we are living in a computer simulation…
Yeep!

3 Likes

Yep. As someone on FBook put it:

5 Likes

I wouldn’t trust whoever claims to be Anonymous as far as I can throw them. Every legitimate media organisation has an anonymous file drop. I recommend Süddeutsche Zeitung, they have proven themselves to be reliable with the Panama Papers and related whistleblowing.

2 Likes