Newsmax notches up anti-LGBTQ rhetoric: "We need to be more homophobic"

Originally published at: Newsmax notches up anti-LGBTQ rhetoric: "We need to be more homophobic" | Boing Boing

1 Like

Hey Newsmax!

Season 3 Middle Finger GIF by STARZ

23 Likes

Halloween GIF

homer simpson middle finger GIF

19 Likes

18 Likes

Perhaps she can persuade the Malaysian government to stop banning rainbows.

6 Likes

That doesn’t sound very Christian. I thought that the whole narrative was that God will win. Or is it the Anti-Christ’s mask slipping again?

14 Likes

God is omnipotent, but He needs a lot of help from mere mortals.

11 Likes

Weirdly, I don’t disagree with this part - just which side is which.

22 Likes

14 Likes

mr rogers

18 Likes

Just to add my two cents:

FUCK OFF, "NEWS"MAX; the sooner you go out of business the better for civilization as a whole.

14 Likes

Nothing to see or hear here: just another bigot for Jesus.

#TaxTheChurch #TaxTheRich #NeverVoteRepublican - same source of oppression and repression

16 Likes

“It’s a war between good and evil”

They don’t actually think they good do they? I assumed they just enjoy being evil.

10 Likes

Wasn’t Newsmax about to be sued into oblivion by Dominion voting for broadcasting the same lies that cost Fox so dearly?

8 Likes

I think they do believe that but have a different understanding of those words than we do. To us good would mean things like being kind to others…to them it means some kind of purity. Of blood, of conduct, of following the straight narrow way and making sure everyone does the same. To be good means cleansing the world of impurity, and never mind that’s exactly what evil looks like.

8 Likes

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

8 Likes

Keep fucking that chicken, you goons.

3 Likes

Another thing she said right before the “good and evil” part…

Now is not the time to worry about having friends. It is about linking up with people who have the same values as you.

Abandon your friends, only associate with the in-group. Literal cult rhetoric.

12 Likes

4 Likes

Speaking of responding to Christian dumbshits “reclaiming the rainbow”…

6 Likes