The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Of course their responses for full of hateful misogyny.

12 Likes

There are many issues with her that justify calling her an asshole and a fucking liar. The fact that these men can only focus on her gender reveals a serious lack of awareness, not to mention intelligence.

15 Likes

16 Likes

Seriously, I hope she tells him to get bent.

8 Likes

Well, shit. Looks like the fascists are having another hate parade.

11 Likes
13 Likes

Maybe I could get dual citizenship!

:mexico: :us:

12 Likes

This is Olympia, Wash., not DC

10 Likes

“To apply for citizenship in Mexico, you must already be a permanent resident; or have family ties. Naturalization in Mexico requires a minimum of five consecutive years of residency prior to the application date, which may include temporary or permanent status depending on your situation.

Two years legal residency if you are married to a Mexican or you have a child born in Mexico.

The process includes a criminal background check, a trip to Mexico city and proof that you have a basic conversational level of Spanish, you know the history of the country and have integrated into the national culture. There will be a test about culture and history, although if you are over 60 years old, you may only be required to have an interview.“

12 Likes

my ancestors go back so far in texas history, if houston had lost the revolution i’d be a mexican citizen.

honestly, i’d rather be part of mexico than part of a new confederacy.

12 Likes

Yeah, location-wise, I’d be 4th generation Mexican. As it is, I’m 4th generation Texan.

8 Likes

She thinks the Pope is Jewish?

7 Likes

Probably.

9 Likes

Wait until she finds out what religion that Jesus fella practiced

16 Likes

They’re all just jealous of the Popemobile. I saw the Pope in that - I think I heard him say “I’m Batman!”

12 Likes

This guy. The one who doesn’t want educated women being all uppity. Would it surprise anyone that he’s also a raging homophobe, a casual racist, and also a criminal against language “come to turns with”?

11 Likes

Nice Jewish boy!

5 Likes

Christ, what an asshole!
If only there was something that could be done to alleviate the pain felt by the homosexual (but really, insert any marginalized group here) community! But, you know, there isn’t, so I wish the condition expunged from the earth. /s

Edited for grammar.

12 Likes

Yet he doesn’t consider whether his sons might be ashamed of him?

16 Likes
15 Likes