The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

A different Moon than the Moonies?

3 Likes

His father was the Rev Sun Myung Moon of the so-called Moonie Cult.

This bunch are Neo-Moonies in search of fascism.

8 Likes

I said moonies as that’s how the MSM titled them back then, and the last time I heard about the unificationists had to be in the 90’s.

Hadn’t thought about the name until now, and it’s probably a bit racist. :frowning:

3 Likes

Looks like they found it. Their own special flavour, but yes.

3 Likes

Not sure just what’s been shooped here…

13 Likes

Flailing molester Matt Gaetz incites terrorist attacks on tech companies.

14 Likes

It was only a matter of time before these overgrown children started taking advantage of those days when the grownups leave the house.

11 Likes

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Rumble is also getting a major injection of cash from prominent conservative venture capitalists. Unnamed sources told the Journal that Rumble might be valued at around $500 million USD after the investment goes through.

It also reported that those investors, including one-time Trump-backing libertarian billionaire Peter Thiel and bestselling memoirist J.D. Vance, have long been partial to the idea of a YouTube alternative — a video-sharing platform more aligned with their libertarian free-speech ideals.

Hm. In the long-run, I doubt backing a site within reach of Canada’s hate-crime laws was a good business decision, but that’ll take a while to react.

10 Likes

We are well and truly fucked…

16 Likes

Yeah, the honeymoon phase after dumping Tromp is definitely over. I’m finding it harder and harder to maintain some optimism.

But hey, Biden is helping to fund and promote electric Ford F150s! :woman_facepalming: :pensive:

15 Likes

18 Likes

16 Likes

To the tune of “Mr. Sandman”

“Mr. Milkman, bring me a nightmare. Make him the whitest that you’d ever dare…”

10 Likes

Chocolate Milk Fist Bump GIF by promisedlanddairy

11 Likes

They look so much like bullies

9 Likes

“Why don’t you make like a tree, and get out of here!” type bullies.

16 Likes

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

15 Likes
23 Likes

I miss the 19th century radical Republicans…

14 Likes

Is there anything that Q believers won’t believe? Time travel?

6 Likes