The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

That seems like the opposite - he raised rates knowing his supporters would pack the house.

“Loving me is free, but if you want to come to my house and stink up my furniture, well, that’s going to cost you!”

Yeah, that’s like cult 101. They tend to drain the finances of the followers, this isn’t any different really.

7 Likes
12 Likes

This year, they don’t have time for screwballs like him, while they discuss serious topics like voter suppression.

9 Likes

:angry:

11 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out…

12 Likes

Speaking of the arts, I’m waiting to see what sort of support the Biden admin is going to implement for cultural art and artists. A renewal of the Federal Writers Project, for example, would be awesome. There is some talk about it in the air.

17 Likes

How much of the fraud continued after the pardon, though? A pardon doesn’t cover ongoing criminal activity nor future actions.

15 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

:man_facepalming:

10 Likes

How soon until we get to something like this?

11 Likes

You’ve been watching AOC-MTG, right? Not too far from it now.

9 Likes

AOC might look like quite the style queen sporting a cane…

8 Likes

Jinx!

8 Likes

“Purged”… okay, sure… :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Well, they do make me want to puke, so…

10 Likes

Indeed.

here-i-am

14 Likes
13 Likes

They’re probably worried that he’ll expose what they’re working on to the public.

Kind of like how he posted photos on social media about confidential aspects of the event he was turned away from. Imagine how much more info he could have released if he’d actually been allowed into the meetings.

11 Likes

Wouldn’t this be considered a terrorist base camp in any other country?

19 Likes

I’m not finding a decent American Gods Vulcan gif for this.

2 Likes