The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Is there any endgame for the people funding the audit in AZ? Is it their plan to just keep paying for it through until Trump’s 2024 nomination? Is the story “We are just about to finally reveal four years later definitive proof that the election was stolen” still going to work for the base? Are they going to try to end it sooner but just kind of keep it quiet that all of the stuff about bamboo and ultraviolet and erased hard drives was just BS? I’m sure Cyber Ninjas will happily keep taking their money as long as people keep paying them. Has whoever is paying them actually been suckered into believing that they will find something?

It always seems like the people most likely to be grifted and scammed are grifters and scam artists themselves.

10 Likes

25 Likes

Ah yes, their famed walled garden…

… shiny, pretty and clean, or at least, cleaner than, say, those other people who [it nearly goes without saying] aren’t in Apple’s walled garden.

Yes, probably.
And yes, definitely.

It has sometimes been the case, however, that once an enormous corporate entity with a huge market share sets limits and has (at least wrt Parler) standards, industry peers will end up falling in line behind Apple if not outright just copying it.

Anyone looking for a gentler, more palatable Parler probably gets what she/he/they deserve. People using Parler can’t deny what that platform is and represents, unless they are already delusional and beyond the reach of myriad facts and evidence.

OTOH, I know some on this bbs are on Parler for laughs and driving trollies the trollies, a kind of ParlerWatch, so let me add: thank you for service. Your stomach is far stronger than mine.

8 Likes
11 Likes
3 Likes

All of that being said, I do hope this is all just a pitch to turn Tucker Carlson into a Scientologist, as he is one of the few people I can think of who would truly deserve everything that Scientology has to offer people.

raw

10 Likes

Seriously? WTH?

1 Like
7 Likes

I think there are several Star Trek episodes and at least one movie about this

8 Likes

ffs

13 Likes

Oh look! Andy Ngo has a peeer group.

9 Likes

14 Likes

Trump Hotel Reportedly Raised Its Rates to Keep QAnon Trump Supporters Out and…LOL!

12 Likes

The (Republican) Indiana governor surprised me by authorizing a mask mandate pretty early in the pandemic.

But that was then, this is now:

The $300 payments have more than doubled Indiana’s average $280 weekly unemployment payment, which has a maximum of $390 a week, according to the state Department of Workforce Development. The changes taking effect June 19 could cut off or reduce unemployment benefits to more than 220,000 people in the state.

15 Likes

I have the same worries for workers in California. Newsom wants everything to go back to normal by June 15, but people are going to be affected for a while after that, and the federal extension doesn’t end until September 4.

11 Likes
10 Likes

Smoothie criminal, and Trump flunky, Jason Miller had his $100 million defamation lawsuit against Gizmodo tossed out and had to pay costs.

His suit was dismissed on two obscure points of law, to wit:

1. It was true.
  2. Court records are public documents.

Florida Orange Man himself got nailed for $41,868 in costs. misread that.

11 Likes

A digital extraction of her cellphone found references to a number of “conspiracy theories, QAnon, the (2020) election, and videos of butchered human corpses,” the report stated.

smh.

6 Likes

So much for being the party of “free speech.”

10 Likes