The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Yep. That is, marketing that targets insecure manchildren.

8 Likes

Alex was there too. Coincidence?

8 Likes

The people that led this into the mainstream discourse more firmly in the Trump years are more than happy to let the rabble take the fall and reinvent themselves in new and profitable ways. Once white supremacy and authoritarianism is seen as not money making enough Jones will find something else to flog. the problem is he tapped into a deep well of true belief that will upend our country.

8 Likes

17 Likes

Night and day.

13 Likes

Cos the originals were very homoerotic. It’s hard to imagine but Mussolini inspired “manly” admiration. Churchill letters to him were m.o.i.s.t. for example. I know Ernst Rohm was got rid of in the night of the long knives but they knew what they were doing uniform wise. It’s not just that fetish gear has an intersection with Nazi gear, it’s that fetish was an influence on Nazi gear, even if most of them weren’t conscious.

10 Likes

caitlin-doughty-■■■■■

8 Likes

Now imagine Churchill in Dawn drag saying that to Mussolini!

4 Likes

Im Good No Thank You GIF by HBO Max

8 Likes
9 Likes

Meet Mark Robinson, Republican lt. governor of North Carolina and one of the few Black men who hates Black Panther:

“It is absolutely AMAZING to me that people who know so little about their true history and REFUSE to acknowledge the pure sorry state of their current condition can get so excited about a fictional ‘hero’ created by an agnostic Jew and put to film by satanic marxist…How can this trash, that was only created to pull the shekels out of your Schvartze pockets, invoke any pride?”

More crazy here:

13 Likes

That guy manages to hit every mark.

15 Likes

Helena Bonham Carter Reaction GIF

14 Likes

This man is dangerous.

14 Likes

That has been obvious since at least 1/6, and significantly before that to those paying attention. The ugliness multiplies, though.

13 Likes
11 Likes

hey! Idaho…
you can have him!

14 Likes

Perhaps they’d like a side of Santorum with their DeSantis?

13 Likes

So he’s likening Biden to the most revered President in the history of the Republic while comparing his own side to the treasonous slavers who got their asses handed to them?

That’s a strategy, I guess.

20 Likes

/s

11 Likes