The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Evidently they have decided they were leaning too heavily on the cotton and slaves, and just need to double-down on the arrogance instead.

8 Likes

hoity toity med

14 Likes

This is one of the top stories on Fox News today (sorry for the link to Fox News; be sure to use a private browser window). And they are reporting it like it’s a good thing.

Meanwhile, no mention of this.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I know a fair few Africans who feel pretty iffy about it.

5 Likes

As long as they’re not basing it In rabid anti-Semitism they’re welcome to their opinion.

9 Likes

No. Imperialism. Never heard the Jewish thing.

That guy though is a piece of work. Just read some of his other stuff. Ugh.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Throw in a little Sam Brownback. He need another job.

7 Likes
3 Likes

And these are the intelligentsia of the right wing. When you consider this, it all makes so much more sense.

15 Likes

I wonder what he thinks about the opioid crisis. :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

I saw a fucked up thing today that fits here, even though it’s not on the national stage. We were driving to the farmer’s market and at one intersection was a man standing with a hand-written cardboard sign. Couldn’t read the sign, but assume asking for help.
A few cars ahead of ours, next to the man, was an SUV with a bunch of T stickers. We were there for a little bit, then, right when the light changed, the driver flung (really hard, it looked) some (looked like) pennies at the man. He visibly flinched and recoiled when they hit him.
From the rear view mirror I saw the man crouched on the median trying to find the coins.
The SUV was ahead of us for about a mile, and driving exactly how you’d expect such a person to drive. What a fucking asshole. :rage:

15 Likes

17 Likes

But of course they did. F Boeing.

17 Likes

Funny thing is that, they are worth 15/hr to many businesses. So his pet theories are rejected by material facts. Funny that.

9 Likes

trumper purge. What took them so long?

16 Likes

“All the cows” strategy. I hope.

6 Likes

26 Likes

Funny AND sad…

7 Likes