The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Once she has a few solid leads, some interviews, she’ll be good for signing it off. (Unless it offends her religion.)

12 Likes
12 Likes

There’s a black comedy script somewhere about a techbro disrupting bloody revolutions with a mechanized guillotine murder machine killing the rich somewhere I’m sure.

6 Likes
17 Likes

wow.
Tucker Swanson MacNear Carlson is a lying, feckless ---- and thinks (or knows) that the ‘Company’ wants more lying, posturing and shittiness.
“Fair and balanced” bullshittery is $$$ to the “News Corp” of his channel so, yah Swanson, keep selling shit as caviar and 70+ million dumbfucks will buy it.

10 Likes

Me, knowing well what they are, because I used to work in a shop that sharpened big 15+ foot blades, would be going double apeshit.

Guilllotine-Blades-02

heavy-duty-paper-cutter-45-guillotine-paper-cutter-shear-with-table-1.24__23047.1490235364

16 Likes

Egads, that’s the shite of nightmares.

Did you ever see Sling Blade?

9 Likes

man! in my career in graphic arts/ print production, I have used and programmed “programmable hydraulic guillotine” paper cutters for many years.
changing those knives is a delicate and precise operation.
you would have been my friend in keeping those 50 inch blades (kinives) sharp.
too bad the ‘throw’ on a Polar, Seybold, Muehller or Itoh cutters weren’t enough to be used for such direct social justice

12 Likes

@FloridaManJefe

I still say we update to SUV-mounted lasers. More efficient, less bloody.

9 Likes
13 Likes

Trump tweets that Fox News is failing, Tucker gets calls asking if he’s leaving Fox News to something Trump approved (since he’s a “one of the only good ones left”), and Tucker has to straight up lie and say that Fox News’ daytime news is going to be more like Tucker’s show when we all know they’ll be the same as ever. I’d say these people are all grifters, but their marks are literally most upset that they have to change the channel between the social media approved extremists.

10 Likes

Financially troubled startup located in Austin helped power Trump campaign…

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/article247235024.html

5 Likes

We did not need a Karen on the Fed.

19 Likes

Better get that upfront in a certified check Rudy.

Grifter vs. Grifter

21 Likes

89c

18 Likes

Sen. Chuck Grassley said Tuesday evening that he had tested positive for the coronavirus, hours after announcing that he would be quarantining after a potential exposure.

MJ PopCorn002

14 Likes

10 Likes

Zuck is such a greedy, opportunistic garbage person.

[Zuckerberg is basically saying Facebook won’t change how it moderates Trump’s posts after he leaves office, unlike Twitter, which will no longer give him special treatment]

17 Likes

Sure, throw out the Detroit vote, but ok the neighboring suburb despite significantly more clerical errors. Hmmm, why could this be?

16 Likes

The thing is, the neighboring suburbs also voted for Biden. It’s just about population density. If you throw out the same number of votes out state as they want to throw out in Detroit, there are no votes at all.

11 Likes