The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I actually took it as the 'burbs are mostly white, while the city is overwhelmingly black. I think they expected less pushback if the invalidated black votes. Immaterial in the end, the 2 republicans backed down and certified the vote after all.

16 Likes

In a letter addressed to Trump, Nadler cites a report in The Forward, an American Jewish news outlet, linking Gorka to a far-right group in Hungary, saying that the judiciary panel needs to “be assured that he did not enter this country under false pretenses.”

“If Sebastian Gorka is indeed a member of this organization, as high-ranking leaders of the organization claim he is, he would have been required to disclose this information on his immigration application, and on his application to be a naturalized U.S. citizen,” the letter reads.

“Failing to do so, he may have been withholding important material facts about his background from the United States, in violation of the law.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324404-dem-rep-asks-white-house-for-sebastian-gorkas-immigration

17 Likes

Get him, Jerry!

10 Likes

They can deport Gorka and Gavin McInnes on the same plane

11 Likes

Preferably a 737 Max.

12 Likes

I was gonna go with a Guantanamo joke but it wasn’t very funny

9 Likes

Um… good? Could have done without the drama, which will attract conspiracy theories. I’d love to have been a fly on the Pence when Trump’s happy moment was interrupted with this news.

15 Likes

He certainly blew whatever he was paid for in Pennsylvania. Total shitshow of legal representation. Killing Trump’s only legal victory.

All I know is if I ever showed up to a court, in an area of practice I know nothing about, and started spewing irrelevant crap about dismissed causes of action, I would end up flipping burgers for a living within 24 hours.

11 Likes
14 Likes

#winning

6 Likes

Yeah, Trump is definitely a money on account client.

11 Likes
6 Likes

Kellyanne Conway modeling what she assumed would be her next Inauguration outfit?

15 Likes

MAGA birthday stripper?

8 Likes

I usually ask them do they always believe Nazi propaganda or am I supposed to believe it’s just this once?

14 Likes

Clearly, they ignored the election this year, where the Black vote came out in large numbers, even where they faced voter suppression tactics.

10 Likes

She’s driving an Japanese car? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

12 Likes

NRA Banned from Doing Insurance Business in New York for Five Years

11 Likes

QAnon Follower Allegedly Murders QAnon-Famous Legal Advisor Whom She Enlisted to Regain Custody of Her Kids

13 Likes

“Meanwhile, the Daily Beast reported that Pendergrass, Hallett’s E-Clause co-founder, is pinning the blame for Hallett’s death on the “deep state,” instead of what seems to me to be an example of the worst that can happen when one preys on vulnerable people who have fallen down the conspiracy theory rabbit hole and are already primed to take desperate action. “You know how the deep state doesn’t like to be exposed,” Pendergrass said during a YouTube livestream.”

Some are so far down the rabbit hole, even the rabbits have given up on them.

16 Likes