The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Well, I never!

Shocked Oh My God GIF by Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

13 Likes

rEd scArE! McCArtHyiSM!

10 Likes

Not sure where to put this absolutely shocking (I say shocking) news, so here will do.

28 Likes

17 Likes

But, but, it’s only been 50 years! These things take time, people! Know your place in line, and just wait patiently. When the rich have eaten their fill, they will pass on the digested leftovers to you. Trickle down science! (/s)

16 Likes

Obligatory:

17 Likes

10 Likes
17 Likes

and cows all over California rejoiced!

17 Likes

What a shame.

20 Likes
20 Likes

Wow, that’s some fine adulting on display. ::slowclap::

16 Likes

Clearly the fascists are winning there and we should just hand them Arizona… /s

15 Likes
15 Likes

The Scottish Rite Freemasons, who are Jewish, have installed a Jew as Pope so that the Hasidim will install a one-world-government?

I demand to know where the Reverse Vampires fit in this screed written in green crayon!

season 6 episode 10 GIF

12 Likes

Oh yes, a very serious discussion indeed, no doubt. Lots of sternly worded Tweets. Many frowns on Meet the Press. All so very serious.

And I’ll be very surprised if Dems actually manage to DO anything at all about it.

20 Likes

House? How about Senators? Cruz, Hawley, Grassley…who am I missing? It’s got to be more than that.

14 Likes

“I’m sure they’ve learned their lesson.”

14 Likes

Tom Cotton, another fascist, is playing an interesting game. He’s saying that his rivals Cruz and Hawley and their ilk tricked and goaded Biff into provoking the insurrection. He still licks von Clownstick’s arse like a champ, still expresses sympathy for the Know-Nothings, still goes along with the narrative about election fraud and the “wrong people” voting. However, he’s positioned himself alongside Yertle as a law-and-order right-wing authoritarian who finds putsches distasteful and would rather use various forms of disenfranchisement as his path to power.

I’m sure Chuck Schumer will write yet another scathing letter. That’ll show 'em!

12 Likes

“Economic anxiety” and “concerns about voter fraud” my arse.

[O]ver half of those who have been arrested are business owners, CEOs from white-collar occupations, doctors, lawyers, and architects […] 52 percent are coming from counties that Biden won in the 2020 election […] The No. 1 feature of the county sending insurrectionists, aside from simply the size of the population overall, is that these are the counties losing the most white population in the United States […] When you ask questions about their belief in “the great replacement,” you see that that is head and shoulders the No. 1 belief that’s driving the difference between being in the 21 million versus being in the rest of the body politic.

18 Likes