The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Fucking idiot white supremacist snow flake manbabies.

22 Likes

Reading comments on local Nextdoor threads it’s 100% unabashed white supremacist cry baby talk. People of color this, people of color that, too many people of color living in one house, people of color having people of color parties all night long, people of color crime is up, on and on and on…

I do not believe I’ve ever seen one peep about economic anxiety or voter fraud on my Nextdoor domain. Not one.

21 Likes

…willing to destroy liberal democracy in America so that a Black family can’t move into the McMansion on the other side of the cul de sac. Some things never change.

I’ve heard similar things from people I know. If researchers and investigators into the putsch are looking for a social media resource to peruse, Nextdoor might be more informative than FB or Twitter.

17 Likes

not better GIF

13 Likes

logical star trek GIF

17 Likes

Charles Franklin Barnes was not affiliated with a political party when allegedly voted twice

Over-under on who he voted for twice?

14 Likes

Bet I know what his old white guy cart looks like.

12 Likes

/s

14 Likes

i missed the /s
ok it’s Borowitz, of course! i really wondered WTF?!

13 Likes

It wasn’t anthrax after all.

13 Likes

The proximate causes were obstinacy and stupidity.

14 Likes

“Gugger’s presence in Washington on Jan. 6 and her increasingly unhinged social-media activity triggered an Internal Affairs investigation the week after the insurrection. She was reassigned and her gun was taken away.

A year later, however, Gugger remains a police officer on restricted duty, police say. She awaits a disciplinary hearing on possible departmental violations that have not been publicly disclosed.

Sgt. Eric Gripp, a police spokesperson, said while at least one Police Department employee was in Washington on the day of the attack, an Internal Affairs probe found no evidence of any employees “taking part in the insurrection or having entered any unauthorized areas.”

Prior to being placed on restricted duty, Gugger, 52, a member of the force for 33 years, had worked in the Recruit/Background Investigations Unit, whose staff aims to “exclude candidates who have demonstrated character traits that are inconsistent with the highest values of the profession,” according to the department’s website. Part of her job was to evaluate the social media activity of police recruits, which made her own posts particularly alarming.”

13 Likes

14 Likes

Yes, Virginia, we are well and truly screwed. And we did it to ourselves, so we can’t whine too much. FUUUUUUCK!!! I hate this timeline so much!

14 Likes
12 Likes

“ For years, conspiracy theorist and disinformation peddler Alex Jones has told his supporters that the only thing keeping his media empire afloat is their financial backing.

“As much begging as I do, we can barely pay the bills,” Jones told a caller on Thursday during a segment on his radio show promoting the Infowars store. “I’m not going to stop growth and let them push us backwards. I need your help, Frank. I need your help!”

14 Likes

Sad Ben Affleck GIF

14 Likes
16 Likes

I like to think that he backpedaled after a 92-year-old WWII veteran threatened to kick his arse.

16 Likes

I like to think he did kick his ass!

16 Likes