The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

The Hard Right.

11 Likes

Why the Newberg school board is national news

Is it just me, or is Ben from “Free Oregon” trying to be Negan from The Walking Dead :thinking:

EDIT: fixed expired live-stream link

4 Likes

I’m sorry, I was too distracted by his BS and outdated hairdo to figure out if he was trying to be that particular asshole or just a garden variety asshole.

7 Likes

Is it me or did Ben describe an indoctrination from adults outside the district as his own group or some amorphous other? Because it seems like the only indoctrination is from Ben, his group and others like it.

point of view projection GIF by Moment Factory

4 Likes

Do we even want to know what’s up with those little lightning bolts on the “art” on his wall?

5 Likes

Thanks. We should all be keeping an eye on what’s going on in Oregon. In the streets, in the school boards, in the hospitals, in the voting booth, and in other venues, the state is giving the rest of the country a preview of the struggle between the fascists and everyone else.

Perhaps he wants to become known as “Der Sturm-pundit”.

7 Likes

And given the proclivities of the USSC as currently constituted, yeah, slam dunk for the grifters. God, I hate this timeline.

15 Likes

Oregon is unusual in that it’s a “liberal” state that is sparsely populated and rural, so the chuds think if they show up and play their games they can flip it

They don’t understand this place at all

7 Likes

I guess the other 29.5 million will have to be jailers.

17 Likes

300 million Americans

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

He IS aware that slightly south of 160 million in total voted, right?

What an idiot.

19 Likes

Declare 300 million Americans guilty, put Trump back in charge and let him build a wall around the country, and…well, the whole in jail aspect will have kind of taken care of itself, won’t it?

15 Likes

Can we all sue him for defamation?

14 Likes

He just wants to hold all those grade schoolers and toddlers who failed to vote for God-Emperor Shitstain accountable for their crimes.

“Timmy, you knew this was going to happen when you went to kindergarten that Tuesday instead of voting! No crying about it now.”

12 Likes

It doesn’t help that Idaho is the current hotness of the radical right after getting their established home bases pushed out of most of the other western states.

11 Likes

Cookie mines

Seems on brand.

9 Likes
18 Likes

Gah. I wish we could just use watersheds or something that actually makes sense in that everyone who lives in that area shares a concern for the public commons. There should have to be some logic to the districts besides “this is how we can win.”
When I’m queen of the world everything will make so much more sense.

13 Likes

The major political parties have to at least seek to appear to dealing in good faith. In the US it’s only 1 out of 2.

9 Likes

The only debates the party’s candidates will be allowed to participate in are ones that are completely rigged in their favour.

13 Likes

JFC. No platform. Now no debates. They aren’t even putting on appearances anymore.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

17 Likes