The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

14 Likes

Day of the Rope, straight out of the Turner Dairies.

11 Likes

With no consequences, no doubt.

angry kitty GIF

Damn, the amount of shit these assholes get away with now.

11 Likes

They don’t even try and hide it anymore.

11 Likes

And their base just continues to eat that shit up.

9 Likes

“Patriots” attacking the Capital during a war?

15 Likes

Mmmm… I don’t know. The truckers would just whip out their rifles and start shooting local fauna for sport.

8 Likes

I hate that he is my senator and will never forgive the assholes who voted for him over Feingold.

16 Likes

Right-wingers and the GOP wouldn’t complain about the timing of that.

8 Likes

i feel your pain, my senators are calgary ted cruz and john “lawful evil” cornyn.

14 Likes

They’ll be the largest game in the area.

10 Likes

A double dose of bat shit crazy…

15 Likes

“ And I have to think anybody that would sit down with white nationalists and speak at their conference was certainly missing a few IQ points.”

“ Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers and Idaho Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, both Republicans, also spoke at the event in a pre-recorded video.”

“ Amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Romney was also quick and vocal with his denouncement of fellow Republicans who have sided with Russian President Vladimir Putin, saying he believes any such support is “almost treasonous.”

“ Romney held back in directly condemning former President Donald Trump when questioned by Bash about whether he believes Trump’s past praise of Putin is treasonous. He did say: “Standing up for freedom is the right thing to do in America and anything less than that, in my opinion, is unworthy of American support.”

You were so close to not being a coward.

24 Likes

That’s why the Constitution guarantees the Right to Arm Bears…

13 Likes

Mormons “…shall be a white and a delightsome people,” -Book of Mormon

Mitt can f’k the hell off. Morons in the gQp as far as the eye can see. Morons every f’ing where.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Seriously, a giant FUCK YOU to every single person who voted for or supports her in anyway….

16 Likes

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

12 Likes

Am I correct in understanding that she is advocating the eating of children? Her proposal seems modest

16 Likes

hd reference GIF

12 Likes