The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

https://sites.law.duke.edu/secondthoughts/2020/04/08/the-black-panthers-nra-ronald-reagan-armed-extremists-and-the-second-amendment/

10 Likes

A trans women’s hate crimes prevention and response unit.

19 Likes

sounds reasonable to me.

15 Likes
14 Likes

17 Likes

Didn’t you know? MLK gave a speech where he had a dream about not judging people by skin color, and Americans all loved it and so they stopped. And they all lived happily ever after.

21 Likes

Speaking of which, where is Martin these days, anyway? He seems very quiet…/s

:rage:

14 Likes

Oh God. This is such a bad idea that armed Karen’s arresting Starbucks employees for “violating HIPAA” is the best thing that will come out of it

13 Likes

Et tu Marriot?

14 Likes

GIF by Achievement Hunter

13 Likes

In my time at UT-Austin they were known for their racism*:

• November 1989: A Latino family is attacked by five white Texas Fiji frat brothers; the attackers claim the attack wasn’t racially motivated, but instead because they thought the family was homeless.

• April 1990: Phi Gamma Delta (Fiji) designs a shirt depicting a Sambo caricature head on Michael Jordan’s body; the frat also posts signs on its lawn reading “No Blacks Allowed,” and “We Reserve the Right to Be Complete Assholes – Mgmt.” [Same spring, different frat: Delta Tau Delta frat brothers drive a car painted with racist slurs in the Spring Round-Up parade]

And the more things change, the more they stay insane:

*(ETA) IMO that says a lot, that they stood out among other UT frats for their racism

12 Likes
14 Likes
15 Likes

More of that “personal responsibility” I’m always hearing about from right-wingers.

15 Likes

Here’s some more GOP “personal responsibility”

15 Likes

Autocrats sometimes forget that there’s more than one branch of government.

16 Likes
15 Likes
15 Likes

She didn’t do her own research?

11 Likes
15 Likes