The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

11 Likes

Quiet part out loud. Nazis gonna Nazi, but now they goose-step in public.

12 Likes

Now that their masks are off, I hope a majority of people will have had enough of it.

12 Likes
15 Likes

His family owns the company. Heā€™s been convicted of insurance fraud and theft.

5 Likes

His family might own the company, but I bet they donā€™t trust him with anything important.

6 Likes

She ā€œobjected,ā€ how? Like morally objected, or in her capacity as a congress member convening to certify the results on 1/6? Because, if the latter, Iā€™m pretty sure she hadnā€™t been sworn in until a few weeks after that. Nope, Iā€™m wrong. Iā€™m misremembering that the last Congress was still sworn in until later in Jan.

4 Likes

To be fair, she has no idea how most things happen.

15 Likes
15 Likes

Fiji was known as the rapey-est house on my campus decades ago. It looks like not much has changed for the national organisation.

11 Likes

Good job adding the -est, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever heard of a frat with a good reputation.

11 Likes

Rapists are not a protected class under non discrimination laws.

17 Likes

Just give the GOP time

16 Likes

Iā€™d rather not.

17 Likes

In the MAGA universe, accusing someone of a crime they committed is much, much worse than the crime itself. The worst hate crime is hating the criminal.

15 Likes

Well, it depends. Some people are bright young men whose futures shouldnā€™t be ruined, and some people are plainly no angels to begin with. There are ways to tell that you can be assured have nothing to do with things like race or class, and only by amazing coincidence happen to agree with them all the time.

20 Likes

when i was going to college in the 80s, one of the frats was suspended for three years because they had been selling marijuana for a fundraiser.

11 Likes
17 Likes

Ugh. I bet people would also use this to try and bypass local gun laws in more sensible places.

Formerly, if youā€™re rich, youā€™d bribe some very small town police force, but now?

11 Likes

what could possibly go wrong.

hey, imagine what might happen if groups of hundreds of african-americam gun owners got together and did that . . .

16 Likes