The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

9 Likes

Good thing the MAGA crowd is so against cancel cult…oh, wait.

9 Likes

A bit late to this.

I live in the area and they’re the only tow company between Portland and The Dalles (if not further East). I can all but guarantee that nothing happened to this guy. Deep red area, lots of gov’t resentment, economically depressed and getting worse :frowning:

6 Likes

Lindsey Graham hugging suck up - good.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/23/dianne-feinstein-senate-judiciary-committee

16 Likes

Now if she can just keep the stepping down trend continuing…

13 Likes

Looks like Ben Carson was close to death.

“ Carson wrote: “Thank you everyone for your support and prayers as Candy and I battled COVID-19. I was extremely sick and initially took Oleander 4X with dramatic improvement. However, I have several co-morbidities and after a brief period when I only experienced minor discomfort, the symptoms accelerated and I became desperately ill. President Trump was following my condition and cleared me for the monoclonal antibody therapy that he had previously received, which I am convinced saved my life.” As epidemiologist Dr. Eric Feigl-Ding tweeted, “He survived after using monoclonal antibody drugs—before it was FDA approved. So much privilege—250k Americans weren’t so lucky.”

Estimates on what this treatment would have cost any of the 250,000 Americans who have died after contracting the virus range from well above $100,000 to about $650,000, in our current system. Whether or not this combination of drugs helped save Carson’s life is not entirely proven. Carson was able to receive the treatment before the FDA approved it, on Saturday—the day after Carson’s Facebook post.”

16 Likes

Only close?

Pity.

Oleander???

Isn’t that a poison?

14 Likes

Dang toxic.

12 Likes

Indeed.

Wiki says it’s commonly used as a suicide agent in Asia.

Apparently 4 grams is enough to kill the average person.

12 Likes

Homeopathic ‘medicine’. /smdh

16 Likes

Dude used to dig around in people’s brains.

2 Likes

This asshole is a doctor!! :man_facepalming:
Can we just shitcan everyone ever associated with this abomination and move on?

17 Likes

Who gives a fuck? She wanted Pride colors for one day - meanwhile- many in the administration want to eliminate us everyday.

15 Likes

Is there any way to have a mulligan on this census?

17 Likes

Definitely. No reason the Biden admin can’t analyze the existing data and repeat or extend data collection, using both the irregularities of the original effort and COVID to justify it.

17 Likes

Somewhere down the line, someone’s thesis defense is going to get shredded when it turns out that they were depending on data from the Trump Period.

13 Likes

Hate to tell you, but some enumerators have been filling in fake info for hard to contact households for ages, long before this clustefuck of an administration.

I’d trust the results of this census even less.

14 Likes

Same as it ever was.

The government [is] extremely fond of amassing great quantities of statistics. These are raised to the nth degree, the cube roots are extracted, and the results are arranged into elaborate and impressive
displays. What must be kept ever in mind, however, is that in every case, the figures are first put down by a village watchman, and he puts down anything he damn well pleases.
– Sir Josiah Stamp

6 Likes
12 Likes

Hmmmm…

12 Likes