The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

That’s right in line with the American right’s gangster mentality.

Speaking of ONAN (my anagram for those conservative JAQ-offs):

17 Likes

Yes, things are definitely afoot:

Prince Bonesaw has to do it very carefully, though. He can’t offend the Wahabi thugs in the Kingdom until they have a chance to shake him down.

14 Likes

Nearly 150 participants, including students, apparently saw Cogelja relieve herself.

No one immediately said anything when she returned from her trip to the toilet.

20 Likes

Oh, the stupid; sometimes it does ‘burn’ the person afflicted with it.

14 Likes

Weird how it only took one day, not one month, for her to be out of a job, tho. And she wasn’t even masturbating.
To be clear, I’m glad she’s out, seems like a good person to get out of that position regardless of zoom idiocies.

11 Likes

He’s ba-ack.

Wonder if his daughter wrote it for him given his condition. That would be ironic.

Also - thought of posting it in the dead celebrity thread.

15 Likes

From the sound of it, she stepped down because she was more embarrassed about peeing on camera than calling for the abolition of education about LGBT history.

Says a lot.

18 Likes

UnpleasantConsiderateHaddock-max-1mb

17 Likes

I took a brief look at his YouTube vid announcing the book. He looks like an animatronic. Read sentence- pause - read next sentence- pause.

9 Likes

Humans have serious hang-ups about our own natural biological functions; it stands to reason that her humanity being exposed would shame her more than her bigotry.

22 Likes

Totally.
And I feel like it also says a lot about the socialization of women that she basically immediately stepped down, vs. the recent Toobin incident.

15 Likes

This should be interesting

Edit:

10 Likes

The title of the new book: “Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life.” From a man who almost died trying dangerous treatments suggested by his woo-peddling daughter to wean himself off benzos. To quote this song…

He can’t even run his own life
I’ll be damned if he’ll run mine

And really, where does this publisher live? Bizarro World?

Collins opened the meeting by talking about how Peterson has “helped millions of people who are on the fringes of society who would otherwise be radicalized by alt-right groups,” according to one of the four employees who spoke to VICE World News.

Anne, Jordaddy is a gateway to the alt-right. It’s the basis of his current career.

14 Likes
15 Likes

He needs to listen to his union-busting lawyer friends more closely

ILLEGAL: I will fire you if you try unionize

TOTALLY LEGAL: Nice job you got here, be a shame if anything happened to it

15 Likes
23 Likes
  1. I understand that you’re afraid to debate your opponent and want to distract people.

2. You’ll really embarrass yourself again if you try to debate AOC.

20 Likes

Comment on Fark:

It’s like the Ashley Madison hack, except everyone is cheating on democracy with authoritarianism.

14 Likes

[and nothing of value was lost gif]

8 Likes

Another Rudy presser victim…

“I have tested positive for COVID-19. I am experiencing mild symptoms, and am following all appropriate protocols, including quarantining and contact tracing,” Boris Epshteyn said.

Strategic Advisor on the Trump 2020 Campaign. He was the Chief Political Commentator at Sinclair Broadcast Group until December 2019.

Related:

"President Trump canceled plans on Wednesday to attend an event orchestrated by Pennsylvania Republicans to highlight allegations of election irregularities.

Trump was expected to join Rudy Giulianiand other legal representatives affiliated with his campaign at the event at a hotel in Gettysburg, but it was scrapped at the last moment. The trip was never officially on Trump’s schedule, but he planned to make an appearance.

The cancellation came shortly after a campaign adviser, Boris Epshteyn, for coronavirus. Epshteyn was at a news conference last week alongside Giuliani and Jenna Ellis, who were both planning to make the trip to Gettysburg." -The Hill

12 Likes