The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I suppose any vote for a democrat will be viewed as suspicious and warrant an investigation

14 Likes

Fixed it.

10 Likes

Voting in private is the real problem. We need to make people declare their vote out in public, so they can face the consequences of their choices! (/s, at least for now, but I foresee this being somebody’s position soon.)

13 Likes

Isn’t that the point of caucuses?

Do you want all of us to engage in the circus that comes through town in places like New Hampshire and Iowa? :scream:

15 Likes

well…
guess I’ll be gettin’ investigated.
fuck you, Ron. come get me, you fascist piece of shit.

nice knowing y’all…

17 Likes

We’ll join the Conch Republic Foreign Legion. The last bastion of freedom must stand!

16 Likes

thank you for your support

17 Likes

King Oliver 1 begs to differ.

They blew up the Hooterville Bridge & everything.

13 Likes
13 Likes

People have the right to free speech, the right to petition government for redress of grievances, and corporations are people…

16 Likes

Confused Disc Golf GIF by Dynamic Discs

And that chyron!?! Did I miss they part where it says “Right vocally supports fentanyl overdoses as long as the checks keep coming”?

11 Likes

Severely malnourished baby taken by cops from parents (who were trying to avoid them and ducked out on needed medical care) to the hospital.

Ammon Bundy and other assholes go to hospital and refuse to leave. Gets arrested.

17 Likes

That’s not trespassing. That’s kidnapping.

15 Likes

Weird shit. :flushed:

Including this from the comments.

13 Likes

having deja vu

11 Likes

People who use the term “medical tyranny” are totally commenting in good faith. /s

Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

14 Likes

How to prevent corporations meddling in politics?
Step 1: Stop taking their donations.

16 Likes

Oh, but then you lose

If only it were that simple

9 Likes

It is! Well, no, it isn’t, actually. Not really. But it could be.

10 Likes
11 Likes