The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I’d prefer that Barr was in jail instead of whitewashing his history with a book.

16 Likes
10 Likes
14 Likes
11 Likes

I usually find it pointless to refer to a politician as an “idiot.” Usually.

10 Likes

“Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself.”

Mark Twain

8 Likes

Yeah thanks, I usually loves me some Twain, but that’s the kind of “they’re all useless idiots” sentiment that I usually find pointless, and useless.

Not to mention inaccurate – of course they’re not all “idiots,” and I don’t believe they’re ALL there for selfish, cynical reasons either.

Go ahead, call me a naive idiot too, I guess! :confused: :weary:

10 Likes

I think that joke was funnier before half the politicians were trying to be useless idiots in hopes of bringing about national collapse for the sake of their benefactors.

15 Likes

They were certainly doing that when he was a young man, and having a second go at it during Reconstruction, too.

6 Likes
11 Likes

“I don’t think the people would accept it,’ the former president says of a potential third Trump-Pence ticket

He’s not wrong, but not for the reasons he thinks.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Is that SHS’s truck? If not, who in their right mind would put her on their truck?!?

10 Likes

There’s your answer, right there!

14 Likes

And yet half the country would vote for that trio from Hell.

9 Likes

That would be a terrifying movie poster. It’s kind of funny to put on the back of a truck, though, where people will only ever see them moving away.

9 Likes
7 Likes

best friend lol GIF by Lifetime

14 Likes

The tar and feathering aspect makes me think of when that’s been used before: usually women who were caught with the ‘wrong’ sexual partner (many definitions of that term). It feels gendered to me, although it is true that men have been T&F’ed as well in history.

It’s just, an odd, antiquated punishment to trot out, so I’m wondering where their internal arguments are going, that this is what is surfacing.

13 Likes

There’s a racial aspect too.

9 Likes