The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I’ve got a good guess who his favorite It’s Always Sunny characters are…

5 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen, the 48th president of the United States!

1 Like

Angry Not Funny GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

13 Likes

The day is bad enough. Yeeee-uck.

10 Likes
17 Likes

As expected, this opportunistic fascist is now the Death Cult’s candidate for Senator in Ohio.

Of course the candidate endorsed by Biff won. And of course the Dems are running another uninspiring middle-aged white male moderate against him.

14 Likes

Hm.

15 Likes

Ryan sitting in a bloody diner, and then a shot of him on a factory floor with two white guys, taking easy shots at his opponent (not because he’s a fascist but because he’s a wealthy elite) instead of offering anything of his own. The establishment Dems really are the Washington Generals of politics.

10 Likes

Can. Not. Un. See. :rofl:

DramaticTim

15 Likes
14 Likes

Emotion Reaction GIF

15 Likes

So there’s a new Madison Cawthorn revelation.

NSFW

4 Likes

I can’t fight this feeling
Deep inside of me…

5 Likes

Homer Today GIF

Season 2 Stop GIF by The Simpsons

13 Likes

Umm summary? I’m afraid to click that…

10 Likes

I made the mistake and it looks like him in bed with another guy. :woman_shrugging: I only watched a few seconds before I stopped it, though.

12 Likes

A video has surfaced of Madison Cawthorn that shows him, naked, wrestling (?) with an unnamed male. One source I read says that it’s a staffer. Another says that it’s his cousin.

11 Likes

And @Mindysan33 Thx. I don’t mind men having fun with other men but I really dislike that person.

Cat Love GIF by Abitan

13 Likes

The problem isn’t, of course, him having fun with another man. The problem is that he’s a fucking hypocrite by immersing himself into such a homophobic party that is actively seeking to strip the LGBQT+ community of their basic rights.

19 Likes

“The roughly 30-second clip shows what appears to be a nude Cawthorn in a bed thrusting with his groin near the head of an unidentified person. A male voice can be heard saying, “Oh ma yah yah oh” repeatedly. A male voice can also be heard laughing and saying, “stick it in his face.””

14 Likes