The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

You can own more Guns than Sex toys in Texas?

12 Likes

Eye Wash Station: šŸŒˆ Unicorn Chasers 2 šŸŒˆ

12 Likes

At least have the courtesy to hide that abomination behind a spoiler tag, yo.

21 Likes

Happy Movie GIF

18 Likes

eye bleach GIF

13 Likes

He lost so thereā€™s that.

11 Likes

Jones faces a maximum total penalty of 40 years in prison. A federal district court judge will determine any sentence after considering the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

Canā€™t wait for the follow-up on this. What are the odds he gets more than a slap on the wrist? :thinking:

12 Likes

Heā€™s young and white. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

On Thursday, Rep. Billy Long (R-MO), a candidate for Senate in Missouri and an avid promoter of election conspiracy theories, put forward a bizarre new plan on Twitter for how he will get former President Donald Trump reinstated to office.

Specifically, he said that he will get Vice President Kamala Harris to resign, have President Joe Biden appoint Trump as vice president in her place, and then have Biden himself resign, putting Trump first in line to ascend to the presidency.

He did not specify how any of the steps of this would work, including how he would get Harris or Biden to resign or how he would persuade Biden to choose Trump as his vice president.

No need for any actual plan when it comes to getting support from the fascist GOP base. Just spew some ā€œanti-libā€ verbal diarrhea and watch your supporters increase.

19 Likes

Thatā€™sā€¦ something? Wow, every time I think it canā€™t get weirder.

13 Likes

Now thatā€™s what Iā€™d call a cunning plan!

11 Likes

It reminded me of this.

14 Likes

Itā€™s still only Thursday Friday.

Hold My Beer Bikes GIF by The Bike Haven

(Edit: was hypocaffeinated)

8 Likes

Whatā€™s the world coming to when Republicans canā€™t even lie to Congress or the FBI?

18 Likes

Itā€™s tough work, trying to retain his title as Most Stupid Person in Congress.

13 Likes

Stiff competition.

13 Likes

Yeah, as my past comments attest, McCarthy has always struck me as a pretty dumb guy. Still, Gohmert seems to revel in his stupidity to a greater degree.

12 Likes

Apparently- he had a list from comments elsewhere.

14 Likes

Fuck, Wisconsinā€™s been make the news for all the wrong reasons lately.

12 Likes

Not a very well-regulated militia, it seems.

13 Likes