The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Wait, seriously?

And the “fully vaccinated” part…I see the check mark, but boy does this seem like a parody account.

17 Likes

The world is beyond satire these days.

15 Likes

I presumed there was hacking involved.

13 Likes

Ahem… she attended Trinity College in Connecticut. Tucker’s apparently gone on the record with her preferred pronouns, so we should be polite and use them.

That’s what I would have thought but its still there, days later and she hasn’t corrected it. So it must be a genuine request for how to address her, right?

14 Likes

That, and they’ll send out fundraising junk mail. E.g. “Look how we’re being persecuted!” (I’ve received mail from them before.)

8 Likes

I can’t quite go all the way to respect for someone trying to troll the trans community.

Will “it” suffice?

12 Likes

Smackdown Live Reaction GIF by WWE

Is it okay if when the big reveal happens, I don’t look?

17 Likes

Oh, the “respect” is being returned in the same spirit she/hers was included in their profile.
They’re trying to troll the trans community, and treating their request as genuine is both trolling them and following the principal that we should refer to people by their stated preferred pronouns.

3 Likes

Probably a good idea.

hqdefault

8 Likes

https://archive.ph/l2m3c

15 Likes

The hypocrisy hits just keep on coming.

12 Likes
22 Likes

Maybe finally an answer to the question: “How to shame the shameless?”

15 Likes

Or how to expose cynical, hypocritical money-grubbers for what they are.

I can easily imagine them laughing together all the way to the proverbial bank over what a bunch of idiots Trump and his minions and fans are.

13 Likes

When it gets nominated for awards by members of the QOP cult, do you think those nominations will be in the categories for ahem short stories?

5 Likes
16 Likes

don’t know why you find it so “mind boggling” Rex, mitch and rand don’t hive a good goddamn about you or Kentucky.

19 Likes

They’re all “grubby little opportunists riding the coattails of history”.

8 Likes

and Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul haven’t

What? And sully their shoes for the poors?!? /s

16 Likes

Chowderhead.

13 Likes