The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

12 Likes
18 Likes

Nicely done.

If I recall correctly that bridge is by the causeway, and you have to pass it to get to the airport. Enjoy the view, dickhead!

19 Likes

Literally, a Trump-inspired asshole:

13 Likes

14 Likes

First, ew. Second, ew.

18 Likes

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

15 Likes
16 Likes

He held the thumb and digit finger of his right hand so close together that they were almost touching. ā€œThe veneer of civilization is this thin,ā€ he said. ā€œIt still exists ā€“ I havenā€™t been hanged yet. But holy moly, this is just crazy. The place has lost its mind.ā€

Scary story. And i think heā€™s right that things are going to get worse before they get better.

I hope thereā€™s enough conservatives like him fighting back to keep it all from going full-blown fascist, because ironically and infuriatingly enough, conservatives like him generally seem to have more passion for that fight than Democrats do.

16 Likes

The Lincoln Project and similar neoCon/moneyCon efforts support your hope in that regard. Thereā€™s a lot of serious resources and talent and experience there. Despite that, though, the RNC seems to have given into the MAGAts or at least is hedging its bets that they might be the future of the party.

The best outcome (which will still be traumatic and ugly for everyone) is that the schism will develop to the point where the GOP canā€™t unite its usual coalitions of voters anymore and will go the way of the Whigs.

13 Likes

Well then, thatā€™d be good.

GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Maybe Tucker Swanson would finally get rid of his too!)

8 Likes

Made from all the spare change that Trump never gave to panhandlers.

6 Likes

For $650,000, Iā€™d be willing to copy Andres Serranoā€™s work and create Piss Trumpy.

4 Likes

One of them just came into a lot of money.

7 Likes

Non-paywalled version:

https://archive.ph/oiXID

And Wil Wheatonā€™s (a regular guest at Gencon) reply:

17 Likes

I like Wheaton. Itā€™s nice he continually reinforces my good opinion of him. He has power, privilege, and a strong voice he uses to stand up for others who donā€™t

That op-ed (why does WaPo give these ppl the time of day?) reminds me of this

Of course we donā€™t want to share space with these assholes. They view huge groups of people as less-than, expendable, and not even human. They want to take away peopleā€™s rights. Why would we want to spend time with anyone who hates us and those we love?

20 Likes

6bc

22 Likes
15 Likes
21 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

17 Likes