The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

12 Likes

So when’s Alex Jones going to sue Tucker for infringing on his intellectual property? I hear that guy could use the money right about now.

5 Likes

It doesn’t say how they voted, so I’ll just guess.

19 Likes

in The Villages?!
you won’t have to think too hard about it

15 Likes

Thanks for including the non-paywalled version of the Op. Ed. Some real “gems” in there!
Here’s but one, about GenCon potentially relocating to a state without forced-birth laws:

the same hall where I attended the 2019 National Rifle Association convention. Booths that sold 20-sided dice this month were selling Glocks then. The NRA is returning to Indianapolis in 2023. How are politics improved if the elves abandon Indiana to the orcs?

Does he realize the orcs were a malignant race created for nothing but destruction? Because if so, kudos for that analogy!

11 Likes

:rofl:

20 Likes

That was epic!

And this was a Republican who decided he was sick and tired of the bullshit and handled the situation with aplomb.

Why can’t we have more of this?

17 Likes
14 Likes

Maybe Utah is made up?

17 Likes

If it’s good enough for Australia and birds to not exist

10 Likes

“In full disclosure, I do have a Twitter parody account that operates under a veil of a persona and I have made blatantly racist comments under that persona,” said Nicosia in the press conference.

-And twitter did nothing about that account.

18 Likes

What Is That Extra Terrestrial GIF by DefyTV

8 Likes

Naw, that’s Finland that doesn’t exist. Pillow guy knows nothing about anything.

16 Likes
12 Likes
15 Likes

16 Likes

Thanks, Mike. You finally said something useful. “Representatives” John Curtis, Blake Moore, Burgess Owens, and Chris Stewart and “Senators” Mike Lee and Mitt Romney, please leave the Capitol immediately. According to Mike Lindell, all votes cast for you in the last “election” were fraudulent.

Eventually Utah will hold a real election, but until then that’s 4 fewer Republican votes in the House and 2 fewer Republican votes in the Senate.

Oh, that wasn’t what you meant, Mike?

19 Likes

I really like where you’re going here
i wish more of their interviewers would hit them with the implied consequences of all the shit they spew, and let them sputter on air.

19 Likes

Now now, you know that they believe in the principle of selective election fraud, where the presidential vote is completely fake, but all other votes on the same ballot are absolutely legitimate.

16 Likes
17 Likes