The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Finally, a decent use case for AI!

11 Likes

Mmmmmm-mmmmm, but that is some good ranting Wil. Damn good

8 Likes

Dammit. Laurence Fox already ruined my enjoyment of Inspector Lewis. Just quit acting, dude.

12 Likes

Putting aside the ridiculous premise of “Joe Biden, criminal mastermind”, this trailer is yet more evidence that conservatives and right-wingers are completely lacking in imagination, original thought, and the ability to do a competent job.

15 Likes

Starring Lawrence Fox?

Nope. Not a fucking chance.

Twat.

9 Likes

I wasn’t familiar with the name. A look at his Wikipedia bio shows that he is one nasty piece of work, though.

10 Likes

Yep, on behalf of the UK, I apologise for inflicting this bastard nazi upon the rest of you.

14 Likes

Also, there’s plenty of work for all those IRS agents repeatedly mentioned by right-wing news outlets!

Idea Brewing GIF by Out of Office

15 Likes

I do know Gina Carano from The Mandalorian, which let her go after she couldn’t keep her transphobia and other bigotry to herself. Guess she found friends who like those things instead. :nauseated_face:

14 Likes

Worked for Alex Jones, as a legal ploy in court!

10 Likes

So, they’re for conversion, except for when they’re against conversion? Situation normal, then.

12 Likes

I love the comments on the Twitters. A lot of people pointed out that they made Hunter Bider seem cooler than he is.

15 Likes

I was thinking that too: both Bidens appear to be much tougher, more macho, “cooler” than reality.

16 Likes

The README.txt file in the torrent set off Microsoft’s threat detector. Since Microsoft makes every single file type an executable, sooner or later, I guess flagging a txt file is caution on their part. Nothing actually scary in the file, except that someone apparently used password1 as their password.

5 Likes

Let’s see Mastriano convert himself out of this:

9 Likes

They’re not just shooting blanks — but stinky blanks.

6 Likes

add another one to the pile:

14 Likes

Huntington Beach man who allegedly bragged about breaching the Capitol is arrested, charged – Orange County Register

15 Likes

… so that’s what gigabit broadband is for

11 Likes

Plus it’s big enough that I’d be back to worrying about storage to work on it!

Luckily, by turning stuff off in the torrent, it’s possible to pull workable chunks.

6 Likes