The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

She’s rich and White?

15 Likes

15 Likes

Right? Or at least condemned in the court of public opinion, for being outright contemptible.

15 Likes

WhoThinksIShouldFlyThePlane.jpg

15 Likes

“Just get as many doses out there,” the Governor said during a mental-health roundtable in Tampa on Friday . “I’m not sure that Pfizer would agree or FDA would agree, but I think just the point is, getting that first does out really does make a difference, and I think you’ll see that.”

Well, that is unquestionably bad for my mental health. Was that the goal?

17 Likes

24 Likes

“They’re mailing out a solicitation to vote by mail,” Paul said during a Thursday Fox Business segment that condemned Georgia’s voter outreach efforts amid the pandemic. “This is not in the state law.”

That makes it sound like a bad thing. How 'bout we mail him a solicitation to fuck himself with a cactus? That seems reasonable.

19 Likes
12 Likes

17 Likes

IKR? DeVos telling a bunch of career educators to be part of a “resistance” against the Biden agenda once she is gone when they’re more likely to react like this:

ding-dong

17 Likes

Were we… not supposed to change the outcome?

16 Likes

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/12/judge-tosses-out-trump-supporters-voter-fraud-lawsuit-after-plaintiff-admits-she-wasnt-even-registered-to-vote/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Pinal County Superior Court Judge Kevin D. White answered that question with a resounding “no” on Tuesday, as he ruled that Burk did not have standing to claim she was defrauded by the election results if she never even bothered to register to vote in the first place.

:roll_eyes:
(ETA meant to put this in the ongoing gallery of t assholes thread, my bad)

18 Likes

Done.

7 Likes

I wrote a field guide to cacti. They told me they don’t wish to be used that way. Listen to the cacti – they recommend poison oak/ivy/sumac for intimate interactions.

3 Likes

Not in his mind, no. Anything that threatens the divine right of Republicans to rule should be prohibited.

7 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

oh, but swapping a cholla cactus arm for his shower louffa would be a worthy sacrifice for the “jumping cactus”, no?

7 Likes

No big deal just a recently retired US Army General and National Security Advisor who needed a Presidential pardon to get out of prison now appearing on a fascist TV network advocating a military coup to keep a despot in the White House.

Totally sane and normal thing to have in a functional democracy.

21 Likes

Perhaps most disturbing: For reasons that have not yet been explained, starting on Oct. 24 and continuing through the Nov. 3 general election, the state ceased including long-backlogged COVID-related deaths in its daily death counts. The state resumed including these numbers on a consistent basis on Nov. 17—two weeks after the national election. Thus, for over three weeks, the Sunshine State systematically underreported COVID deaths in a way that made the numbers look rosier than they actually were.

13 Likes

eta: Naturally Trump jumped on that and is riding it hard.

10 Likes