The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

You need the right tool for the job. May I suggest a wood rasp?

10 Likes

Biden should revoke his military pension for sedition. Or call him back to active duty and court martial him. Station him in Antarctica till the trial.

12 Likes

stillmanarctic

12 Likes

You can tell Democrats are about to take control of DC, because Republicans are now suddenly super concerned about the deficit again.

25 Likes

What a Johnson that guy.

Hey, when the cash doesn’t flow to red state donors and their businesses it’s deficit.

16 Likes

Why is wage theft not criminalized?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIp9_1nF1-D/?igshid=1ashu28nbqlid

9 Likes

5 Likes

Yep, I’ve often wondered about that too.

Then I just roll it into the many other ways that white-collar owners commit crimes that not only don’t get punished, but also don’t even get thought of as “crime.”

9 Likes

Steve Forbes is a Trump-inspired hack and his magazine is a gift to the pro-Trump business class. The site puts on a pretty face with articles in other sections, but in the Policy section it shows it’s true colors. Steve loves using his site to spew bullshit about how the free market and corporations will save everyone. He continues to let think-tanker hacks like John Tamny do vile shit like write reality-denying Barrington-Declaration-supporting opinion pieces disguised as book reviews.

2 Likes

Dont Say

Someone thinks Forbes magazine isn’t pro-corporate pablum for the elite?

11 Likes

Forbes? It’s also now a pay-for-play content mill that rides on the old billionaire wankfest brand. Not a reputable source however you look at it.

5 Likes

Reminds me of the WSJ and its opinion section. Almost as if these finance industry adjacent publications had an interest in stoking these things but still need normal news to get people to take them seriously.

2 Likes
7 Likes

Fucking ghouls.

18 Likes

I’ll be among the first in line to piss on trump’s grave.

12 Likes

Some of those comments place the commenters squarely in Phelps’ circle of hell.

10 Likes

Old white people’s student organization TPUSA had a $2000/place dinner at Mar-a-Lago, no COVID restrictions.

Palm Beach County shut down their conference rally elsewhere when they tried to exceed capacity.

12 Likes

15 Likes

Frat Party Death Cult, now with “Bang Girls”.

10 Likes

Bang Girl money cannons, what next? Live sex shows? Donkeys?

Lower have the faithful fallen.

7 Likes