The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

“Tankie”?

4 Likes

Here you go.

10 Likes

Usually it’s a term applied to staunch Stalinists and therefore associated with the extreme left. In this case, it’s describing the general anti-democratic bent of the GOP and supporters like Rasmussen (with their charming Stalin quote).

10 Likes

Just as often applied to neolibs these days. For example all those liberals who said that the army had to coup and murder in Egypt and overthrow the democratic government. To preserve democracy.

Prague was so long ago. Even the Soviet Union is before most people remember at this stage.

7 Likes
6 Likes

I think @milliefink knows what a tankie is, but like me, is befuddled by its use in reference to a fascist move by a protofascist organization.

12 Likes

it-me

13 Likes

Not certain of the “Trump inspired-ness” of this one, but it smells of orange gibbon shit…

12 Likes

This one reeks of it.

14 Likes
17 Likes

Airlines are doing this too.

12 Likes

Yeah, this is why I’m pissed about the size of the aid going to the airlines in the latest bill, too.

13 Likes

That pardon hasn’t come through yet. (Not that it’ll help if it’s state charges.)

10 Likes

Blind Pew is suuuuuuuuing!

I wonder which right wingnut lawyer took his case? The others are busy overturning the election.

9 Likes

I think it’s just “Tankies” = “fans of Stalin” and Rasmussen was quoting Stalin

5 Likes
15 Likes

That is, well, stupid. Yes, Dems would “rig” the election to lose, so that “it will look OK.” WTF log did this woman crawl out from under?

15 Likes

That this incoherent nitwit is taken seriously shows how debased American political discourse has become.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Yoink!!!

11 Likes