The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

cillian-murphy-wat

11 Likes

What a dick.

13 Likes

He only makes $230,700 and has no rent or mortgage payments. And can charge some meals, clothing and travel to his pac.

And Karen Pence works as a teacher.

12 Likes

BUT HE ALSO HAS TO MAINTAIN ANOTHER RESIDENCE IN HIS HOME STATE

pity the poor bourgeoisie, there is no end to their burdens /s

12 Likes

Heā€™s never owned a home and he doesnā€™t need to as veep. Only if he wants to return and then run for House or Senate again in some future year. He could just rent again.

Though Iā€™d guess he has dreams of moving up to Prez.

9 Likes

He is strangely broke for a member of the Grift Over People, but heā€™s still richer than the average American.

Thatā€™s no excuse for being a shitty tipper.

14 Likes

He should have pulled himself up by his own bootstraps.

16 Likes

12 Likes

What an idiotic sexist douchebag; I guess he doesnā€™t realize that male nurses exist?

16 Likes

Some right wing bigot is going to go off on him someday. I canā€™t say that Iā€™ll shed a tear.

9 Likes

Someone will eventually give that snot his comeuppance, and not a fuck shall be given when that day comes.

10 Likes

After that comment, he might get a beat down from a progressive if I ever bump into him. Two of my personal heroes and strongest influences were my grams and my aunt - both nurses. :rage:

16 Likes

He also just placed a target on his back with nurses in general, should he ever get sick and need hospitalization.

Even more than waitstaff and people who handle your food, you do NOT fuck with nurses.

14 Likes

Truth. They wouldnā€™t stint on his care, but they would mess with him ruthlessly.

11 Likes

Sounds like someone had a bad time at his last physical :joy:
What a misogynistic POS.

12 Likes

Holy shit. Death is too good for that asshole. He should be subjected to a lifetime of reading his own assholery.

12 Likes

Absolutely. Itā€™s like messing with a drill sergeant. Nurses have seen it all and donā€™t suffer fools like Milo gladly.

When my cousin was doing his first medical residency, I remember explaining that to him. He still thanks me for it to this day and passes it on to his students.

11 Likes

Oh my, I do not know if you understand fully how true that is. Learned early in my training that the nurse will make or break you and that they do not forget if you are a jackass. Luckily I am pretty good at learning from other folksā€™ fuck ups, because there was brutality dished out with great abandon. No, they would not skimp on his care, but there is care and there is care.

16 Likes

That may be more true for doctors than patients, though. They may make your life hard but I doubt they would actively (or passively) harm a patient. Even if that patient is that Milo dude who we should really stop talking about because deplatforming worked and we shouldnā€™t start paying attention to his Parler.

No, not harm, but most folks donā€™t understand how far above and beyond nurses go for most patients to try to make them more comfortable and less afraid. Limiting their care to just doing their jobs extremely well would be a huge step down for someone like him. After a comment like that, I suspect he would not get that ā€œabove and beyond.ā€

16 Likes