The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Where is this American’s pride? He looks dressed like UK Black and Tan Auxillary constable, who terrorized Ireland for decades after WWII.

11 Likes
11 Likes

They were only around for a couple of years 1920-1922, but yes I see the passing resemblance.

9 Likes

God. Damn. Raphael Eduardo “Ted” Cruz.
I said it. I’ll say it again. I’ll take the karma for saying it.

12 Likes

That makes far more sense than vandalizing Pelosi’s house, as she supports the larger checks, while McConnell actively is blocking them. People shouldn’t vandalize anyone’s house, of course, but at least in this case, he’s largely responsible for this not going through.

11 Likes

Is he any relation to Betty that owns the Celtic Way in Asheville?

5 Likes
16 Likes

Right, and when it comes to an oligarch’s house, people should instead march right in and drag them out by their heels.

10 Likes

Can’t really argue with that. I do think that the fact that despite Pelosi supporter the larger checks, the fact that she got a much nastier display on her house is telling with regards to the motives and who probably did this.

12 Likes

They sure as hell aren’t Steve Rogers. He’d be punching them.

13 Likes

That’s good karma!

11 Likes

14 Likes

Needed to resize that!

21 Likes

This should get the asshole ejected from Congress.

19 Likes

so does he mean that his side should protest non-violently for the most part and take the tear gassing and rubber bullets of law enforcement or he just flow-showing his ignorance of the world around him?

17 Likes

I’d have been happy to suggest she meet me outside the plane so I could kick her ass. Though I’d have a lot of competition for that task.

15 Likes

Hope they get banned for life.

15 Likes

ouran-HS-host-club-haruhi-mad

11 Likes

I wonder if the airlines share their no-fly lists? Otherwise they’ll just get on another airline.

11 Likes

They don’t- but the TSA does have a global no fly list. Wish they had messed with them.

13 Likes