The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

So many questions there. How did he steal the Tesla (you need the key card or the owner’s phone). And why the dog? And why the random assortment of crap that nobody would ever confuse for a bomb, so I assume he made the tipoff himself.

4 Likes
10 Likes

“Tonight while I was in Missouri, Antifa scumbags came to our place in DC and threatened my wife and newborn daughter, who can’t travel,” Hawley wrote on Twitter. “They screamed threats, vandalized, and tried to pound open our door. Let me be clear: My family & I will not be intimidated.”

No need to point out that the lying scumbag was lying here, right? Yup, total badass in the face of peaceful protestors.

16 Likes

Josh should get a cat.

16 Likes

The mess these evil SoB’s have created…

16 Likes

To a prison island far from here? Here’s a metal cup, a tent, a fire starter, a survival knife, a fishing pole, instructions on how to make a solar still from the enclosed materials and a bunch of MRE’s to hold you over till you get the hang of things.

No ships come within a thousand miles - and we’re not disclosing where you are.

Good luck in your new life forever!

13 Likes

Given that the firm requires attorneys to not be involved in election representation- she left before they arresting her for trespassing. They already had on of those “we’re very concerned and don’t understand her actions- and are performing a through review” etc statements.

11 Likes

Yet they have been just ok with her previously.

“Mitchell has for many years been one of the right wing’s most prominent voices alleging voting fraud.” -CNN

Billable hours and election fraud no longer mix?

11 Likes

And no endless supply of clones and a catapult either!

7 Likes

She’s become a bigger liability than she is an asset.

13 Likes

Yep- they’re not going to get sued over her. She was acting outside of our contractual agreement and totally on her own initiative and time!

12 Likes

Pro trumpo bono get you fire O.

12 Likes

I guess you can allege as much as you want, but actually drafting legalese about it is the line they don’t want to cross.

13 Likes
17 Likes

Literal Nazi Rep

"The U.S. Holocaust Museum has condemned newly-seated Rep. Mary Miller (R-Ill.) for saying earlier this week that Adolf Hitler was “right” about the value of influencing a nation’s youth.

Appearing at a Tuesday rally on Capitol Hill calling for the 2020 presidential election to be overturned, Miller said “Hitler was right on one thing, that whoever has the youth has the future. Our children are being propagandized.”

The Holocaust Museum “unequivocally” condemned the remarks." -TheHill

“Hitler was right…” JFC

21 Likes

I guess we really have reached a point in our history where “Hitler was right” needs context to be condemned? And “Nazis are bad” is prejudicial? Well, on one side of the aisle anyway.

17 Likes

There will be no come-to-Jesus moment. This will not just “go away” when Trump is finally ejected, whatever that process looks like.

19 Likes

12 Likes

The party of Buffalo Helmets now.

8 Likes

I call upon the party of Technoviking to straighten their shit out for them.

7 Likes