The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

I wonder if she is connected to the Koch Bro, or if the idea has permeated the right?

At a 1976 libertarian conference funded by oil executive Charles Koch, conservative think-tanker Leonard Liggio presented a paper on the Nazis’ success at recruiting youth to their movement. Liggio urged the clandestine group of wealthy libertarians to embrace the Nazis’ approach as a way to strengthen their own movement to slash taxes and gut regulations.

11 Likes
23 Likes

I had no idea that he was an idiot.

13 Likes

He’s been a loud right-wing agitator for years.

17 Likes

Much like Adam Baldwin, it turns out that it’s less that he’s good at playing big dumb idiots and more that he just gets hired to bring his big dumb idiot self to work every day.

17 Likes

God I’m glad we have Xena but he ruined Hercules for me.

11 Likes

Not sure why Mitten’s daughter is still heading up the RNC. Huh. I guess blood is not thicker than water.

It may be awkward at the next family gathering.

9 Likes

20 Likes

And just like that, Chad Wolf is definitely a squatter in a federal office.

13 Likes

Yep - not just on that one airlines list - but on the TSA all airlines list - forever.

21 Likes

As they say about sports figures- D list has been actors should just shut up and act. If they ever get an opportunity again.

10 Likes

he didn’t even delete the earlier tweets

8 Likes

Time and again, the cops demonstrate whose side they’re really on.

ACAB.

24 Likes

Le Bags de Scum:

13 Likes

Irony alert.

Capitol rioters could face up to 10 years in prison under Trump monument executive order

Federal law enforcement officials are investigating and will bring charges against rioters

17 Likes

Twitler has gotten his Twitter privileges back.

11 Likes

Too late, asshole.

12 Likes

Assholes; all the way down.

22 Likes

Why are the press still fucking falling for this shit?

12 Likes

Wait -7:00pm is Joy Reid.

??

5 Likes