The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

White House counsel Pat Cipollone is considering joining the other fleeing rats…

“A source close to Cipollone said: “Pat is a true public servant dedicated to the rule of law and his country.””

What a load of garbage.

giphy

16 Likes

I am heartened by all the fleeing rats. From what I can see, Trump supporters remain Trump supporters, and they feel betrayed by all these important established Republicans who are now suddenly not supporting Trump.

Hopefully we can look forward to a very divided and bitterly conflicted Republican party facing a more consolidated Democratic party in the near future.

3 Likes

That’s an effective emetic.

16 Likes

That Max Headroom does an amazing fuckin impression, doesn’t he?

fkin cnt

I’ve never been more behind the incarceration system.

1 Like

Why hasn’t he been arrested?

You don’t fuck with the Cap, that’s why…

4 Likes

Economic insecurity my ass.

18 Likes

I mean, technically its not a private jet but it’s definitely a private airplane. (A Piaggio P.180 Avanti by the looks of it)

3 Likes
10 Likes

I can’t get over how dumb they all are

9 Likes

She’s running for Va Gov…

"Democrats in Virginia are calling for the resignation of state Sen. Amanda Chase, who is also a GOP gubernatorial candidate, after she attended the pro-Trump rally in Washington on Wednesday and refused to condemn the attacks on the Capitol.

The state’s Democratic caucus put out a statement on Friday saying that Chase “was horrifyingly empowering a failed coup d’état.”

“She galvanized domestic terrorists who violated the United States Capitol on Wednesday afternoon through riots, destruction and desecration, joining them on their march to Capitol Hill,” the statement said." -TheHill

eta

16 Likes

OMG!! Antifa has gotten to Rudi!! (/s)

14 Likes

I know I’ve been saying this a lot the past couple of days, perhaps to the consternation of people here on the BBS more willing to give him the smallest margin of credit, but fuck Mitt Romney along with all the rest of them. He doesn’t deserve shit for his sudden onset of moral panic about the monster he helped create (and which he even piloted in 2012 as the party’s presidential nominee).

18 Likes

This is the same idiot who refused to wear a mask in a restaurant and called her lawyer (while livestreaming, of course) when the owner insisted that she wither wear a mask or leave. She is a well known idiot here, and the fact that she is running for Gov is something of a running (ha!) joke. (I know you know that, but for non-VA mutants)

19 Likes

God, the dumbass tokens that I see in that vid; they’re about to find out just how much this is not “our country.”

9 Likes
17 Likes

The stupid truly hurts.
And every time I see that guy shouting, “you did this to US! We were good, law abiding citizens, the government did this to us,” I shudder and think of those abusers who want you to know that, “look what you made me do.”

14 Likes

Totally.

What’s even more disturbing is that’s a man of color having that conniption.

I predict he will be fired from wherever he works and he will get charged more harshly than his White counter-terrorists.

He fucked around, he’s about to find out.

13 Likes

My tv says that that Barnett guy who was sitting at Pelosi’s chair and stole her personal mail has been arrested.

Hope you enjoy your golden years in supermax!

12 Likes

Could Senator John Kennedy (R-LA) be considered a Trump-inspired asshole?

5 Likes

Good news, Lindsey! Now everyone hates you!

19 Likes