The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

if parler was using any of the dynamic features of aws it’s going to take days to restart their service even if they find a host.

8 Likes

Kinda hard to plan violence at the inauguration in the interim.

Have you kids heard of phone trees?

12 Likes

as a 26 year career teacher i have to say oh yeah

11 Likes

Why, yes; yes, I have:

8 Likes

19 Likes

Well sheeet, we’re all entitled to book contracts? What have I been doing with this whole “day job” thing?

Obviously, the slippery slope from me forcing you to bake a cake for a gay wedding goes: bake cake, wear mask to protect public safety, eat babies and engage in child sex trafficking. Right?

/s for the whole thing, in case it needs stating.

15 Likes

More on this guy. Apparently- black people made him wear military gear. He thought it was legal to enter the building etc.

He’s backpedaling so fast, he’ll set a new record. Family and friends backed away from him as he became ever more racist and extreme. Works at a private aviation company.

19 Likes

:rage:

Prosecutors have filed 15 counts, including nine felonies, against a protest leader charged with shining a laser beam light in police officers’ eyes in August.

A 20-year-old Black protester who carried an assault rifle through an Iowa City crowd in June has been indicted on a federal charge of illegally possessing a gun while using marijuana. The man, who faces up to 10 years in prison, had already been prosecuted by Johnson County on related charges after the gun was found during a traffic stop following the protest.

Separately in Des Moines, prosecutors are pursuing felony leak charges against two protesters accused of stealing an intelligence bulletin from an officer and giving it to a television reporter.

15 Likes

Oof, that is a rough looking 45:

Michael Ray Stepanek, 45,

And liked not because I like, obviously. But in solidarity with your :rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Does this guy count? Infuriating.

15 Likes
14 Likes
19 Likes

JFC, Marco Rubio. Really? He says that Biden is divisive because he’s against anyone who isn’t anti-Trump? At this time, EVERYONE should be anti-Trump, including Marco Rubio.

Asshat.

21 Likes

11th-doc-this|nullxnull

18 Likes
11 Likes
20 Likes

:scream: :sob:

28 Likes

“But but but… The No-Fly list is for terrorists!

Meanwhile, update your spotter cards:

(That might have been just for Wednesday.)

21 Likes

“They wanna fuckn’ ruin my life!”

No, sir, you did that to yourself.

22 Likes

yup-gif-12

15 Likes