The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Yeah, normally I don’t like videos where you can tell someone got hurt, but for this one, I’ll let myself enjoy another’s misfortune.

13 Likes
15 Likes

The Trumpsurrection had many local offshoots. One Oregon State Rep is facing discipline for letting armed wingnuts into the Oregon Capitol building during a house session back in December. He also had a staffer who loaned a felon a handgun during the protest.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Despite showing himself as a grade A-1 dick, I especially liked the Chancellor’s comment:

“That tweet was hateful, hurtful and untrue,” Steven R. Angle, the university’s chancellor, said in a video posted on Thursday by the university on YouTube. “Coach Malone is no longer a part of this university.”

(Emphasis mine)

14 Likes
15 Likes

His title of “offensive line coach” was really accurate.
What an asshole.

15 Likes

I’m not crying for this guy, but this, and his seemingly authentic apology, make him more fit to hold office than…what is it now? 142 federal reps and a handful of federal senators?

1 Like

Good news! The ADA, nondiscrimination law, Title Vi and other protection continue in law!

They also continue for public accommodations like hotels. Title VII includes prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or national origin - and now gender identity & sexual orientation!

Sadly - being a violent asshole remains an unprotected class. You should get to work on that!

21 Likes
12 Likes

what the hell does that even mean?

20 Likes

… and all those things were already true :confused:

20 Likes

Can we make her wear the cake as a hat?

19 Likes

want things to be different

24 Likes

She’d have to stop wearing her own ass as one, first.

30 Likes

I haven’t laughed that hard in almost a year. :rofl:

17 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes
8 Likes
15 Likes