The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Stupid terrible efficacy aside, what if I like having my face hidden?

17 Likes

Exactly. I am one of the few people whose appearance is actually improved by face masks. In fact, the more, the better!

15 Likes

I’m not sure the whole concept of “filtration” has embedded itself in the cultural consciousness, as yet… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

I have a particular “mask face” expression that keeps the mask as snug as possible, especially along the sides. It’s going to be tough to unlearn that.

6 Likes

To keep my glasses from fogging up, I make a carp face. Shit’s going to be really funny when we’re on the other side of this thing.

14 Likes

Yeah, Eric, nobody cares what you think about Scottish politics

15 Likes

if you’re up to reading about it, here’s an article that details what happens when you crowd a whole gallery of trump-inspired assholes into one room.

tl;dr omfg

17 Likes

I can’t wait for the Downfall-style movie

8 Likes

Holy clusterfuck, Batman!

6 Likes

Hahaha! This sounds like it couldn’t have been scripted any better for some farcical show. Not to demean the danger these people pose, but the schadenfreude at how miserable they all were, it was kind of delicious. Like washing down a shit sandwich with a really nice Pinot noir.
And the part where T just “wandered” over to his private dining room? It’s like he thought it was a commercial break or something.
I’ve worked with people who remind me a tiny bit of T, like in the sowing chaos and thriving on dysfunction. I’ve always gotten the sense that their minds are very frenetic, very shallow places. I hate that this type so often ends up in a position of power. Fucking capitalism.

10 Likes

Absolutely extraordinary - like if you collected a huge pack of rabid rats into a sack and left them to it. Lovely.

6 Likes

Q CLEARLY SAYS EARTH IS NOT FLAT

14 Likes

16 Likes

I wonder if Is there a place where all the GOP-led state legislatures (and their assholery) can be compared so we can figure out which one is the worst. Here’s an entry for Pennsylvania:

13 Likes

Ha, perfect timing. @Garymon - please bring your “no PA” water gun. :wink:

3 Likes

8 Likes

This fucker, again;

16 Likes

“While completing paperwork related to Kyle’s release, Attorney Pierce was directly informed by a high-ranking member of the Kenosha Police Department not to provide the address of the Rittenhouse Safe House because of the numerous threats made against Kyle and his family,” the response said.

“We were advised by the police to willfully commit perjury” is not the good look y’all apparently think it is…

16 Likes

A re-enactment of wypipo not seeing that one coming…

10 Likes