The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

All I can say is the DA is gonna have a freakin’ field day with all his dumb-ass, incriminating behavior since crossing state lines and committing homicide.

12 Likes

MAGA-chu, caught December 18th, 2020. /s

3 Likes
11 Likes

oh, give me a break…
:roll_eyes:

10 Likes

The face of a guy stuck between a murderous mob and blood thirsty lawyers. Sucks to be you dude. Enjoy the bed you made. No thoughts and prayers for you.

14 Likes
12 Likes

I don’t know if they changed it at the time, but in the mid-late 2000’s in rural NC there was at least one pizza place I went to with “freedom fries” on the menu. I haven’t been there since but I wouldn’t be surprised if they never changed (assuming they’re still open.)

5 Likes

Isn’t it insane that the news of an 86 year old announcing retirement in a year is causing such a political kerfuffle? We face a lot of workforce issues and failures to pipeline qualified younger people into leadership roles in my field, but this story makes me feel like we’re actually doing okay (in my field) in comparison.

9 Likes

Buh bye asshole.

What are you afraid of Rupert?

10 Likes

I thought Rupie had handed direct management of FNC over to his mini-mes?

5 Likes

It’s still his baby no matter the putrid water it sits in.

7 Likes

We know which “Republican Party” this one backs.

17 Likes

remember that he was speaking to the republican party of his electoral district because they were voting on whether to censure him for being too conciliatory. even after that, there were votes to censure because he was “just a RINO”.

11 Likes

:man_facepalming:

9 Likes

It’s not anywhere near over, folks.

15 Likes

No wonder Trump is their deity.

17 Likes

even better, 69% of republicans say they will be less likely to vote for a senator who votes to convict. 56% saying they will be “much less likely” to. only 22% say they favor impeachment.

12 Likes

And yet it’s still so very unfair to characterise GOP voters as fascists.

13 Likes

Well, you know, Hitler was only trying to get a messy place back in shape.

(Yes I went there, why the hell not with these fascist idiots.)

13 Likes

Only 9?
(I know it said “at least” but that was my first thought.)

Tried to think of a ditty to the tune of that, “Love and marriage, go together like a horse and carriage” song, but “misogyny and fascism” has too many syllables, and fascism is really hard to rhyme with.

6 Likes