The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

16 Likes

Is Kyle living at the judge’s house?

20 Likes

Maybe Mr Pillow guy has a new white supremacist pool boy.

7 Likes
14 Likes

blink-182 wtf GIF

12 Likes

Still too many voters to lose for most of them. Their best bet is not to play the game and call in sick on conviction day.

7 Likes

Fuck.
[Deep breath]
I guess this helps gear us up for what we will see in the impeachment votes.
I hate this so much.

4 Likes

He’s in a Whiteness Protection Program.

20 Likes

As reported on that news program, “Eye Whiteness News”

8 Likes

I don’t find that particularly surprising.

Now this on the other hand:

The level of distrust among Republicans evident in the survey was such that about 8 in 10 said the current political system is “stacked against conservatives and people with traditional values.”

They can’t be serious? After all the gerrymandering, the voter suppression, the administrative tricks that keep the GOP relevant electorally?

This is interesting, too:

About 3 in 5 white evangelicals told the pollsters that Biden was not legitimately elected, that it was not accurate to say former President Donald Trump encouraged the attack on the Capitol, and that a Biden presidency has them feeling disappointed, angry or frightened.

I seem to remember those same people telling those that were upset four years ago to get over it, snowflakes.

13 Likes

You have to consider their sources of information. It really is a completely different worldview.

9 Likes

Keep in mind how much they despise the “fact-based community.” What the central committee tells you is what you will believe. Hmmm, seems I’ve heard that before somewhere…

13 Likes

Heh. It looks like Breitbart is blocking very specific keywords.

Chewbart

11 Likes

25 Likes

AMONG US, the LARP version.

19 Likes

I didnt know that the phrase “Fuck around and find out” had been co-opted as a proud boys motto.

Just can’t have nice things anymore.

10 Likes

Not OK. They are going to have to fight Gritty for it, and they will LOSE.

14 Likes

Just wait until Biden sics the entire security state on sniffing out and snuffing out domestic terrorists and those who aid and abet them!

Well, um, maybe he’ll do that? My version of the honeymoon phase with his admin isn’t quite over yet…

14 Likes

Now it looks like Breitbart is doing mass-permabans of anyone who doesn’t hold to what they want the readers to think.

5 Likes

oh, those Rs in Texass, so cute when they rebel, so pathetic when they grovel:

12 Likes