The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

9 Likes

Honestly that may have taken a lot of work, for all I know. Eric probably eats a lot of things.
Eric ate the short-haired girl

8 Likes

It’s bizarro that the party called “Republican” is the one that wants a royal family now

10 Likes

Grumph.

9 Likes

Shocked!

10 Likes

“Now”? Wasn’t it always?

8 Likes

Wisconsin senator downplays attack on U.S. Capitol [Video] (aol.com)

"MADISON, Wis. (AP) — Wisconsin’s Republican U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson downplayed the storming of the U.S. Capitol last month, saying on conservative talk radio Monday that it “didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me.”

Johnson’s comments on WISN-AM in Milwaukee came after he voted Saturday to acquit former President Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial. Johnson said in the interview that Trump’s attorneys “eviscerated” legal arguments made by Democrats seeking to convict Trump for instigating the insurrection."

Don’t know how realistic it is, but I would say the ads just write themselves.

11 Likes

And yet Steve still received a pardon. Hmmmm.

12 Likes

I think he is just jealous his followers are on the news but he isn’t.

7 Likes

“At one point, Bozell allegedly went to the Senate gallery and “moved a camera so that the camera was pointing down to the ground of the balcony area. This was done as protestors began to enter the main floor of the U.S. Senate. By pointing the camera to the ground, the camera was unable to record protestors entering the main floor of the U.S. Senate Chamber.””

Just lovely. Extra popcorn, please!

11 Likes

i recognized that name the second i heard it. his grandfather moved to spain for a while so he could thrill to life under a catholic dictatorship led by franco–

13 Likes

17 Likes

Half mast in Fla for a pile of sh*t.

12 Likes

Ugh.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

14 Likes

I must be sure to remember DeSantis appropriately when we are finally rid of him.

9 Likes

hear here!
gotta vote that puke right out.
that is if he is not successful in his voter suppression attempts he is putting in motion right now (with apology to @Papasan )

12 Likes

And by critic, they mean someone well-paid to destroy confidence in mainstream organizations.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Media%20Research%20Center

10 Likes

OMG, I saw that BS! He himself tweeted that this years elections were the most secure, then he introduces these “vital measures” to keep them secure.
What an asshole.

11 Likes

And not just Florida.

10 Likes

TOO LATE.

19 Likes