The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

4 Likes

The NYT really needs to stop giving kapo Ben column space.

“Liberal hegemony”, as if shareholders didn’t call the shots at all corporate media, then and now.

18 Likes

But… BOTH SIDES!!! /s

12 Likes

But the left’s hatred of Rush was not merely the result of anything in particular he did or said

I’m a gonna stop you right there, lil kapo…

14 Likes

20 Likes

Ah yes, busting through the liberal media that was only labeled liberal by Rush and Fox News as they sought to divide the nation into teams.

17 Likes
11 Likes

His wife is also a real piece of work.

14 Likes
4 Likes

Clarence: The GOP ‘gift’ that keeps on giving.

Perhaps the “new” DOJ can get him on this (from 2018): Woman who accused Justice Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment pens op-ed calling for his impeachment

17 Likes

Not Anita Hill, but another woman?

18 Likes

It’s never just one.

21 Likes

*sighs

I know…

16 Likes

Bless her heart, poor dear.

17 Likes

Trump, Kavanaugh, Clarence, et al: It’s who they are.

14 Likes

If she’s on an HMO, then (like mine) she should be getting emailed/texted updates on when to come in and what to expect. Short of that, she should contact her health provider. What a dunce.

9 Likes

My husband has Kaiser and they keep sending him “alerts” telling him that they’re working on it. Repeatedly. They also sent one out telling him if he can get the vaccine elsewhere, go ahead and do that.

My own health insurance has been crickets. I haven’t bothered to even ask my doctor yet. I use a small, locally-owned pharmacy and they said they’d let me know if they ever get access.

I figure that we’ll be eligible by June or July, which is fine for our situation since we both work from home.

12 Likes

Kaiser (and other providers) have arrangements with some drug store chains where the shots are covered by the provider; just show your patient card and filled out personal medical info/allergy status document (available from your HMO) to the pharmacist and boom — you get a shot. I’m also with Kaiser, and the other day they announced that vaccination schedules are now being sent out based on age/medical condition. Like your hubby, I’m still waiting. If you’re 20 years old and in perfect health, you may have to wait a long while given the current vaccine supply.

8 Likes

even at the time there were rumblings in the progressive press about other women thomas had harassed at work. i believe there was a discussion of it in a couple of issues of mother jones at the time. it never really broke out into the mainstream press though.

12 Likes

“Eagleville man has been charged with felony terrorism”

At least somebody is acknowledging this for what it is. We can only hope such recognition continues.

10 Likes