The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Onward Xtian fascists…

11 Likes

It’s strange that Repubs don’t realize how creepy their fixation with the genitals of adolescents is…

19 Likes

Granted, he got even better because he had a teacher who believed in him. :heart:

17 Likes

An impatient, abusive, gaslighting teacher who literally blackmailed Pinkman into going into business with him.

15 Likes

Yeah, the /s is silent. I figure people expect that out of me anyway.

13 Likes

The heart made it pretty obvious.

:wink:

13 Likes

17 Likes

It’s not just “trailer park” Scientology.

9 Likes

15 Likes

Where lies and grift have no consequences.

16 Likes

Bye Bye Goodbye GIF

16 Likes

As long as his replacement isn’t as bad or worse, having one less fascist in Congress is a win.

16 Likes

Lawyer: FBI enlisted Proud Boys leader to inform on antifa - ABC News (go.com)

Yeah, this is perfectly sensible. Lets recruit the fascists to inform on the anti-fascists. OMFG, what assholes. The Gang That Couldn’t Shoot Straight.

18 Likes

well, since Gaetz is FL Congressional District 1, he represents the panhandle (AKA “Baja Alabama”).
without denigrating the people of either Florida panhandle or the “very fine folk” of Alabama, I would just say:

yeah, good luck with that [getting a non-fascist elected there]. I mean anything is possible with the right amount of work, but it will be all uphill.

11 Likes

BREAKING NYT/ ABC affiliate WPLG Miami reporting 6pm EDT:

Matt Gaetz Is Said to Be Investigated Over Possible Sexual Relationship With a Girl, 17

https://nyti.ms/3ulBLz5

FTA:
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws, the people said. A variety of federal statutes make it illegal to induce someone under 18 to travel over state lines to engage in sex in exchange for money or something of value. The Justice Department regularly prosecutes such cases, and offenders often receive severe sentences.

It was not clear how Mr. Gaetz met the girl, believed to be 17 at the time of encounters about two years ago that investigators are scrutinizing, according to two of the people.

The investigation was opened in the final months of the Trump administration under Attorney General William P. Barr, the two people said. Given Mr. Gaetz’s national profile, senior Justice Department officials in Washington — including some appointed by Mr. Trump — were notified of the investigation, the people said.

hmmm… and here I was being told it is everyone but Republicans who were the paedophiles :man_shrugging:

edit: tried to fix onebox

18 Likes

And on the same day:

8 Likes

Did he meet her at a pizza place?

11 Likes

From 2017, but still relevant…

14 Likes
9 Likes

It’s wild how they keep telling on themselves like this.

11 Likes