The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

did she ever use any of those “unreasonable” claims in court?

why does she still have a license to practice law?

12 Likes
12 Likes

Or is she claiming that “She is not a lawyer (true enough) but an entertainer?”

14 Likes

The new firm is called Wolf Global Advisors, and Wolf is launching it with three former other senior Trump DHS officials: former acting chief of staff Scott Erickson, former deputy chief of staff Tyler Houlton and legislative affairs director Beth Spivey.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Has she been disbarred? Because it seems like that’s definitely the first thing that should happen if she hasn’t.

6 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes

It’s insane to me that on the one hand we have these same people talking about how the left wants to “erase” parts of American history when they want to remove the statues of racist oppressors from public squares, and on the other hand, this.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Maybe, or not. It’s not a very solid article.

2 Likes

is it laziness if they just take the family guy meme and make it reality?

14 Likes

Cotton Introduces Bill to Ban ‘Critical Race Theory’ Teaching in Military

And here I thought that ironically race-baiting effort faded out with Tromp’s presidency.

I’m tempted to say that I love the smell of white desperation in the morning, but whitelash seems too damn dangerous to joke about right now.

13 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes

Weird flex but ok

15 Likes

We need to bring meth-making jobs back to the good old U S of A, folks! Not even our drug trade is safe from immigrants!

21 Likes

I read that as, “now cartels are bringing in the meth… and it’s much better”. I mean <30% purity? Even season 1 Jessie Pinkman had better quality stuff than that.

17 Likes

Make Meth Great Again?

14 Likes

damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

17 Likes