The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

12 Likes

i can’t think of where to put this other than here but the guy named loudon, described in the article has been circulating conspiracy shit since well before trump–

10 Likes
7 Likes

For three decades, LaPierre has led the N.R.A.’s fund-raising efforts by railing against out-of-touch â€œĂ©lites” and selling himself as an authentic champion of American self-reliance and the unfettered right to protect oneself with a gun. But the footage, as well as newly uncovered legal records, suggest that behind his carefully constructed Everyman image, LaPierre is a coddled executive who is clumsy with a firearm, and fearful of the violent political climate he has helped to create. The N.R.A. did not respond to requests for comment.

LaPierre’s been an asshhole since long before trump, though.

8 Likes

derry-girls-sister-michael-christ

15 Likes

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett declined to recuse from a case Monday involving a conservative group that spent at least a million dollars supporting her Senate confirmation despite Democrats calling on her to do so because of the alleged conflict of interest it posed.

14 Likes

Isn’t Idaho literally passing an anti-CRT bill right now? It’s one of the big pushes in Republican states at the moment across the country.

9 Likes

I don’t think they are the only ones, but yes I believe so. I don’t see how it can stand up under a court challenge.

9 Likes

True confessions

14 Likes

But it’s okay, because it was with LIBERAL girls, so they aren’t the ones we’re trying to protect
 /s

15 Likes

Wait, they don’t come from rabbits?

(I hope jokes about 5-day old news stories are still at least a little funny.)

22 Likes

Hops!

20 Likes

I could believe he thought he was drinking something made from rabbits. Definitely some kind of fermented meat beverage, like any manly American (white conservative understood) would want to drink, with proper manly American lack of concern for why that sort of thing that might very quickly send you to the hospital or morgue.

7 Likes
10 Likes
14 Likes

I’d prefer if Newsmax’s apology included an explanation for why they so loudly made their initial claims. "We are a dog-whistle media group that panders to those who legally cannot be called reasonable people "

13 Likes

A US representative is having a raffle to give away an assault rifle. Guess who kids?

16 Likes

If only assholes of her ilk had as much disdain for ammosexuality as they do for other sexualities.

20 Likes

I hope the entries are stuffed with ones like “Shooty McShootface”.

8 Likes

So, is this complying with House rules? Can a representative actually hold a raffle?

11 Likes