The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

Found this gem on the matter:

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/how-may-licensee-participate-raffling-firearms-unlicensed-organization

How it apllies to a US Rep, well… :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Guns aside, it seems like one of those things to unduly influence voters.

11 Likes

The “Honey Badger” is made by Advanced Armament Corporation. While HQ’d in Huntsville, Ala. they do have an office in Lawrenceville, Ga. which is just a ripe peach throw away from her district. Hmmm.

8 Likes

No, it’s not. It’s at least a couple of hours away (the 14th is the furthest north and west district in the state), and Lawrenceville is in the 7th, on the East side of ATL, and the only district to flip democratic last year. In both distance (given the size of my state) and in worldview, is quite a distance from the district she represents (though she’s originally from the 6th, which actually IS right next door).

7 Likes

Looks close to me.

3 Likes

I live here, so no. It’s not. GA is a large state. That may not look like a large distance, as the crow flies, but I promise it is.

9 Likes

To travel between the two I-20 icons shown on the map takes about two hours in the morning.

5 Likes

I know, and I don’t even have to travel that way… Lawrenceville to Rome in GOOD traffic is at least 2 hours, if not more. Longer if you stay off the interstates.

8 Likes

Anyhoo, the point is that she is clearly promoting a product that has ties in Ga. Surely she has stock in AAC or is getting kick backs under the table for the “advertising”.

Running a Shopping Network out of her office on Cap Hill seems, well, illegal.

6 Likes

“The review of the document reveals that the Attorney General was not then engaged in making a decision about whether the President should be charged with obstruction of justice; the fact that he would not be prosecuted was a given,” wrote Jackson, an appointee of former President Barack Obama.

15 Likes

Make America Grift Again!

14 Likes

Dine and dash goes corporate. That sucks for the diner’s owner. I hope she can stay afloat.

15 Likes

Arizona’s bizarre, haphazard, and partisan “audit” of the 2020 election - Vox

Pro-Trump outlets like One America News Network (OAN) and Newsmax feature breathless coverage of how, in Arizona GOP chair Kelli Ward’s words, this audit will be “the first domino that will fall and then other states will look into irregularities, abnormalities, mistakes and potentially outright fraud that happened.” Trump himself touts the audit, claiming that Democrats are trying to stop it because “it won’t be good for the Dems.”

14 Likes

“no, please don’t toss me into that briar patch!”

15 Likes

#SadTrombone

15 Likes

Odd, he should be able to afford real lawyers.

15 Likes

The geniuses are looking for bamboo.
Bamboo.
Because Asian.
Ye gods, is this really happening? Are these people serious?

Here’s yer bamboo, Arizona:

Goes good with stir fry or you can braise 'em:

18 Likes

Also, we need to think this through. If we’re WAY past safe harbor, and AZ overturns their results, giving a result in the EC of Biden 294 to Trump 243, and Republicans call for overturning the whole election…

I think that means Al Gore becomes president, since he won in 2000. Am I doing this right?

19 Likes

Classic and good, but give me chili bamboo shoots any day!

12 Likes
16 Likes